Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CM Punk is no longer the best in the world , he never was anyways but all the hype he had from the money in the bank situation has now dissipated and he is now stuck in a forgettable feud with Chris Jericho . He is still playing second fiddle to Cena . Stone cold is now re thinking whether he should should wrestle yet alone put punk over at next years Mania . And The Iwc are now starting to divide on whether they think he is gods gift anymore .

LOL what happened ?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Feud with Jericho was a bullshit from the begining... Best in the world vs. best in the word? For the most important title at WM? Really? Are you kidding me bro? HHH never cared about Punk and Jericho, its a fact. They put so little built to it. Creative had a chance, but they blew it tonight. They could easily make Punk strip of his title, make him lose at extreme rules cleanly.. Build him as going downhill as a drunk... losing some matches cleanly in PPV.. then letting him cope up with his problems, and show he can be normal and sober again and for example let him win the title back at the SS in an Epic 5star match, with meaningful storyline, but no... they havent even tried to...

I was a mark of Punk and Jericho... but now.. what i see is really disappointing.. One shoot... whats all he could do..

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I thin he was quite over tonight

·
Registered
784 Posts
After Raw, if you don't think CM Punk has the gift then.... That was a classic promo. Fuck the IWC.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Indeed, but its nothing to do with Punk himself. Since Lesnar is back, him and Cena are always the last 15 minutes of the show if Lesnar is there, which is kinda understandable. I still like Punk and Jericho feud, dont care what other think. Btw, rattlesnake, whos that smoking chick in your sig? :cool2

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Even though He was way over last night with the live crowd performing a very fun segment and is going to Extreme Rules with Chris F'n Jericho for the WWE championship to possibly put on a MOTYC?

Yeah, he's gonna be jobbing on superstars in a few weeks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
CM Punk is no longer the best in the world , he never was anyways but all the hype he had from the money in the bank situation has now dissipated and he is now stuck in a forgettable feud with Chris Jericho . He is still playing second fiddle to Cena . Stone cold is now re thinking whether he should should wrestle yet alone put punk over at next years Mania . And The Iwc are now starting to divide on whether they think he is gods gift anymore .

LOL what happened ?

Lol.. just kidding............ or am I?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Even though He was way over last night with the live crowd performing a very fun segment and is going to Extreme Rules with Chris F'n Jericho for the WWE championship to possibly put on a MOTYC?

Yeah, he's gonna be jobbing on superstars in a few weeks :rolleyes:
Pretty Much this, although I would've used :punk2 at the end instead of :rolleyes:

Mods, any chance we could get a CM Punk sticky thread?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Before last night, I would have agreed with u. After a great segment where he was not only entertaining, he also got the upperhand on Jericho. While he may be playing 2nd fiddle to Cena, few really care. Dispite Edge's promo, most still only want to see him get his ass kicked. That ending segment was horribly received. No one came out of that good.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts

LOL what happened ?
1. You clearly made up the Steve Austin point.

2. The WWE would be stupid to have Cena/Rock or Cena/Lesnar play second fiddle to CM Punk. Those two feuds are PPV sellers. That's not a knock on Punk, that's just business.

3. While the WWE clearly dropped the ball in the "Summer of Punk". He's not losing momentum at all. Consistently gets great reactions, and while you don't like this feud doesn't mean it's a failure, your opinion isn't the be all, end all. I've enjoyed it and I really thought he was tremendous during their segment last night.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Considering this is pretty much about the Punk promo last night, just use the thread for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.