Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see this posted anywhere, apologies and feel free to move if it has been...

Anyway, from a commercial break on Raw, I believe:

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I remember when Punk came to WWE and he was a face for a long time. I thought he was incredibly boring. He had no personality....just some dude that showed up and wrestled and was a 3-time champion like that too! WTF?! Then he turned heel. Heel Punk is a million times more entertaining.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I remember when Punk came to WWE and he was a face for a long time. I thought he was incredibly boring. He had no personality....just some dude that showed up and wrestled and was a 3-time champion like that too! WTF?! Then he turned heel. Heel Punk is a million times more entertaining.
A wrestler is almost always more entertaining as a heel than face with maybe a few exceptions. As a heel you can say basically whatever comes to mind but as a face you have to watch what you say inorder to please the crowd.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well, that was random. CM Punk rapped like a true white guy xD

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Anyone else think that they did the segment during a commercial break to get the crowd thinking about chanting "CM Sucks" and that they would do it during the live match?

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
That was more entertaining than the entire RAW show. Man, I wish Cena would return to the "Doctor of Thuganomics" gimmick. It's what got him over in the first place.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
lol the crowd came to life for CM Punk. Punk is easily the most entertaining man in wrestling today. I kind of miss Vanilla Ice John Cena, much more entertaining than Hulk Hogan John Cena

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
A wrestler is almost always more entertaining as a heel than face with maybe a few exceptions. As a heel you can say basically whatever comes to mind but as a face you have to watch what you say inorder to please the crowd.
HHH comes to mind.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Why wasn't this aired? It was a great segment by both men. This kind of stupid stuff is what makes wrestling entertaining.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Cena is such a poser. He is a DIE HARD Patriots fan. What a suck up tool.
He's a face. It's an easy way to get a pop.

I miss the old Cena, just shows given the chance he could still go back to that gimmick pretty easy. Not that that will ever happen.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts