Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CM Punk's mic skills are overrated. All he does is yell and do things that are no pg because he is "cool". He could be giving you guys and absolute shit promo (like he usually does) and then curse or call someone in the crowd a "fasto" and the IWC will call him "god" on the mic. Guys like Zeb Colter and Damien Sandow can still give great promos without cursing or yelling. CM Punk is nothing special on the mic.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Funny thing is, remember when he made that sarcastic "swearing is cool" comment to the Rock and his marks ate it up. Now he is doing the same thing but even worse lol

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Funny thing is, remember when he made that sarcastic "swearing is cool" comment to the Rock and his marks ate it up. Now he is doing the same thing but even worse lol
Even worse?! What did Rock say that was better "punk ass bitch" from 15 years ago. Rock was cringe worthy talking nonsense. Seriously Punk os great on the mic because of what he did in his feuds with Hardy, Mysterio, Taker, Cena, HHH, Rock, Lesnar, etc. And other promos with Foley, McMahon, Flair, SES, etc. You can dismiss that all you want but Punk made it to the top because of his mic skills.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
He's not as good as Raven, Austin or nWo Hogan but currently he's one of the best things we have. Zeb & Heyman are great but they're managers. I really think he has to be either bored with his storyline or toning things down because he was cutting great promos from 2011-early 2013. I heard he was good in the Straight Edge Society but I was on a wrestling hiatus then.

1 - 20 of 278 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.