Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Punk is my favourite wrestler but 'he's never crying and moaning'? :lmao That's basically why he has a match with Hunter.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Punk is not boring. The casuals like him. He is never crying and moaning. I hope HHH doesn't beat him up and he doesn't go to be a stupid midcarder he is not supposed to be.
So I guess this is to counter the CM Punk is boring thread fpalm. I like punk and think he's entertaining.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
tyrion is on my ignore list but I bet he's ripping Orton in a CM Punk thread. Drinking too much haterade. Your an embrassment fpalm. Just stop you don't know wrestling like you think you do troll.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Anybody who thinks Punk is boring is lying to themselves. If he's boring what does that make guys like Riley, Morrison, Barret, ect. Sure, he's lost a little steam as of late and his recent promo's haven't been up to his standards but he's far from boring. I think that people just expect a lot more out of him than what they have been getting the last few weeks. This guy is the only reason I started watching Raw again.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts