Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His worked shoot was cool and all. But then he started complaining. He got buried by HHH. He was in championship match to take the pin. He is just boring.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
I think those 5 statements have been said about two or three thousand times already on this forum mate.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Thank God Cena hasn't got stale over last few years... So you can enjoy him and the unpredictability he brings in every promo and ESPECIALLY in every match.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
His worked shoot was cool and all. But then he started complaining. He got buried by HHH. He was in championship match to take the pin. He is just boring.
These make him boring how?
Why is it that wrestling forums get so many damn trolls?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Not really thread worthy, imo, you could have easily posted this in a thread related to punk, or even the raw discussion.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I say the truth and I am the troll

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, he's fucking horrible. He should knock it off with all these promos and start taking gymnastics lessons from failures like AJ Styles and John Morrison. We need more SPOTZ!
AJ has held 34 championships how much has punk? pwned

·
Registered
132 Posts
cm punk is the most entertaining guy on the roster stick to cena champ its not punks fault HHH loves the spotlight

·
Asuka
96,245 Posts
AJ has held 34 championships how much has punk? pwned
PWNED? AJ Styles championships have the combined value of a garbage bag. Punk is a 4 time world champion in a company that has a monopoly on this business. AJ Styles wins his belts in front of 50 non paying tourists at a Disney theme park in Orlando. :lmao

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
*AJ Styles wins the title, camera pans to several families from england wearing manchester united shirts as they sit there emotionless. Fireworks and a hundred thousand fans can be heard cheering*

Thats most his titles. of course AJ Styles has won tons of TNA titles, they dont have anyone else to show off

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.