Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 447 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Punk is so boring. The casuals don't like him. He is always crying and moaning. I hope HHH beats him up and he goes to be a stupid midcarder he is supposed to be.

·
Registered
348 Posts
inb4 OP gets buried.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I agree about crying and moaning. It's hard to get behind someone who's bitching non-stop. He's becoming stale, that's for sure, but I would not call him boring yet.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
I suspect WWE won't let Punk's "You guys are still best friends, quit acting and trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes!" gig deteriorate into something akin to, "It's my deeestiny!!"

It's, I want to think/hope, a rough patch in an angle that is currently simmering.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I don't blame Punk but the WWE nowadays always has stupid talk segment like this

If it was 10 years ago, Punk, HHH and Nash would brawl in the ring and end up with blood, stretcher and ambulance
Yeah that would cool, its a shame they have like glaad and such with them. like dont get me wrong glaad and that no bullying thing is working but in the wrestling world, it just doesent have any business there.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
I don't blame Punk but the WWE nowadays always has stupid talk segment like this

If it was 10 years ago, Punk, HHH and Nash would brawl in the ring and end up with blood, stretcher and ambulance
Come on, now. Russo and co. loaded Raw with so much promo time back in the day that the matches that followed almost always were either shortchanged or in a lot of cases, didn't even happen because the promos ran overtime in their schedule. There's a lot of talking today. If anything, there was even more 10+ years ago.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Punk is talented and can be entertaining in small doses. But when given too much mic time he does get very boring as he whines on and on while trying to be funny which he's not.

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
For you? He's boring
Everyone else? He's exciting

We win

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Punks cool they just need to take a few minutes away for
other stars to speak n shine cause true it does get stale after
awhile of doing the same stuff.

·
Registered
826 Posts
At first, Punk was recgonised as a savior for the current WWE Product. And sure, Punk is fantastic, but he isn't that great to save the WWE. McMahon has to captilize on this so called "reality era" before they lose the grip of it. Quite frankly, they lost me at the Nash/HHH/Punk feud when the whole text message was mentioned, (even though I am still excited to see Punk vs HHH at NOC).

But, is CM Punk boring? Heck no, he's the greatest thing to happen to this business in a long, long time. But, if the WWE fail to move in the way CM Punk is, the WWE is not only going to bury a great opportunity, but they might bury Punk in the progress...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Punk reminds me of the sort of guy who would not get invited to a party, and then spend weeks bitching about it to anyone who will listen, acting like he didn't want to go anyway. Then it will transpire that his invitation just got lost, and he will be the first person to arrive at the party.

Something about him just stinks to high heaven of douchebaggery, and I doubt he will ever be able to connect with a mainstream audience as a face. Unless this angle leads to him selling out and becoming a heel corporate champion I think he could easily begin to slip down the card.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
just shut up because he is the reason of all this change in WWE right now and without the show would have been boring as shit.

1 - 20 of 447 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.