Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He went from to being such a badass insulting guys like Cena and cutting shoot promos
and NOW he's become one of them! He's now everything he said he hated. Him and Triple H are all of a sudden
friends now. Wow, WWE Not only killed CM Punk the
character, but the audacity of some of his fans to say he is not a sell out is hilarious.

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
Boooo fucking hoooo CM Punk got exactly what he wanted. I call that pretty fucking smart.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
He went from to being such a badass insulting guys like Cena and cutting shoot promos
and NOW he's become one of them! He's now everything he said he hated. Him and Triple H are all of a sudden
friends now.
Wow, WWE Not only killed CM Punk the
character, but the audacity of some of his fans to say he is not a sell out is hilarious.
maybe this is done to set up a HHH heel turn. Why dont you guys wait the fuck and see what happens.

Complain, complain , complain ... GODDAMN !!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
This post makes no sense.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You do know that when a heel is no longer a heel this shit usually happens right? He still insulted Cena metaphorically and brought up his involvement in the HHH COO thing. It's not like he acted as if none of that happened which would be expected but he didn't.

·
Registered
615 Posts
First off the whole misconception that Punk hates Cena and is now best buds with him, if you remember his "shoot" promo he actually said Cena was one of the few guys he actually liked but it was what he represented he disliked. Secondly, Punk realised Triple H wasnt trying to hold him down and infact that they have a common enemy so why wouldnt they come together a bit. Thirdly and most importantly, Punk fans need to stop their complaining because what is happening with Punk right now is helping him get to the top level. I swear some people actually think that shoot was real and that he did leave WWE.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Oh no! Hold the press, this things a major scoop!

·
Registered
15 Posts
How can punk be a sell out that is what they do in this business he is now a main eventer instead of just being the guy on periphery, thats not selling out that waiting for your shot and taking it.

For me it was just a matter of time before Punk got his chance, their are a lot of guys in WWE who can wrestle and a few that can talk but there arent in my opinion that many that can do both and punk is one of them so of course he was going to get his chance.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
I wouldn't say he's a sell out but at the moment, he's just giving dwayne more and more material for when the inevitable promo showdown happens.

Punk's character is exactly what he accuses dwayne and john of being...a phony.

·
Registered
897 Posts
He is now in the main event...
Boooo fucking hoooo CM Punk got exactly what he wanted. I call that pretty fucking smart.
A few mainevents at Pay per views and how long was he the World Champion for?

Now he's maineventing on Raw in random tag team matches, while Cena looks for another world title win at Vengeance.

Cena is still the #1 guy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
220 Posts
A few mainevents at Pay per views and how long was he the World Champion for?

Now he's maineventing on Raw in random tag team matches, while Cena looks for another world title win at Vengeance.

Cena is still the #1 guy :rolleyes:
Yeah, but in Night of Champions the WWE champion was backseat to the HHH v. CM Punk fight.
Is Cena the #1 guy? Maybe, but I still think the Title has already losing legitimacy because of the hot potato game they play with Del Rio/Cena.

CM Punk has main event since MiTB and has been mainevent for 4 times in a row. Hell, John Cena was briefly talked about it. The Title didn't even get main evented this Raw and it was the beginning of the 2nd hour or the end of the 1st one. While Punk got the main event.

Whatever happens, he's still getting a push. Hopefully, they can book it right this time.

Also, for all we know, this will be another main event again since it has HHH.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I dont like the fact in recent years they ramdomly give the title to guys who havnt been there long and then take it away and move them down the card they did it with shamus and where is barret at the minute plus del rio just does my head in. Crap gimmick not overly great in the ring just anoys me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts