Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now Punk is best buddies with Cena? a guy who he said was a fake and phony 3 months ago? Punk only said those things about Cena to create himself a fanbase out of the IWC Cena haters. Seems like Punk is the phony now doesn't it?

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
To be fair, if you watch the way Punk acts around Cena, it looks like he doesn't want to be friends with him.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
He is. It was one of the things that irked me yesterday. He got punked out by HHH, tucked his tail between his head and acts as though all of his gripes with WWE never existed.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Punk hasn't changed his character's beliefs in any way. He isn't BBFs with Cena. He's just booked to team with him.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Where the hell is everyone getting Punk being best friends with Cena from? Just because he teams up doesn't mean they're friends. Even if, Punk has never said he doesn't like Cena, he doesn't like that they call him the best.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
I know it's scripted

but Punk want to quit in reallife before it become a storyline after WWE fulfilled his request

so he's happy now, in the main event, higher salary, travel on the first class plane

he doesn't care anymore about the business, quality of the show, PG, hardcore fans or how stupid character/storyline he got

now he has a "superhero comeback" ability like Cena. maybe he'll get his own set of 5 moves of doom

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know it's scripted

but Punk want to quit in reallife before it become a storyline after WWE fulfilled his request

so he's happy now, in the main event, higher salary, travel on the first class plane

he doesn't care anymore about the business, quality of the show, PG, hardcore fans or how stupid character/storyline he got

now he has a "superhero comeback" ability like Cena. maybe he'll get his own set of 5 moves of doom
I dislike your sig

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.