Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously dude is a jerk I hope HHH kicks his ass and buries him. He is a always complaining and the crowd just want him to stfu. He is not cool he is a complete jerk.And punk marks are just pathetic defending their hero while most of wwe universe do not give a fuck about him. He is also a jerk in real life and he has said it himself he hates his fans. HHH will beat the shit out of Punk.

·
Banned
161 Posts
why are you angry at him? what did he do to you in real life? did he chuck a brick at your head or shat in your icecream or something.. u shouldn't hate punk because he's best in the world. u should embrace it buddy!

like my buddy ricardo says.. a bj a day will not keep the haterzz away

·
Registered
363 Posts
why are you angry at him? what did he do to you in real life? did he chuck a brick at your head or shat in your icecream or something.. u shouldn't hate punk because he's best in the world. u should embrace it buddy!

like my buddy ricardo says.. a bj a day will not keep the haterzz away
WOW!This is coming from a guy who pretty much reacts in a same way when it comes to Cena.

·
Banned
161 Posts
WOW!This is coming from a guy who pretty much reacts in a same way when it comes to Cena.
yes but i never said anything about embracing a talentless pg cry baby spotlight hogger

·
Banned
833 Posts
Seriously dude is a jerk I hope HHH kicks his ass and buries him. He is a always complaining and the crowd just want him to stfu. He is not cool he is a complete jerk.And punk marks are just pathetic defending their hero while most of wwe universe do not give a fuck about him. He is also a jerk in real life and he has said it himself he hates his fans. HHH will beat the shit out of Punk.
Its obvious that you're lil kid, this is really embarrassing "He hate his fans in real life" i thought you said no one gives a fuck about him :confused: most of the crowd chant cm Punks name more than any wrestler in the current roster .. his fans knows whats wrestling, and its also obvious that you are a cena and orton fan what a troll.. when did the crowd wont him to shut up? most of them are cena haters thats for sure..

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
when someone has success there are always haters,when punk was not a maineventer people were complaining and now that he's the best thing in wwe people hate

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
This punk hate is a joke the minute a wrestler gets popular cue backlash. op what has he really done to deserve this hate if you don't like him as a wrestler fair enough but how is he a jerk?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.