Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry if this has been posted already but i only just came across this interview with CM Punk, and thought some of you may like to watch it, quite an honest and interesting long interview with CM Punk, in Australia when he was nominated for Teen Choice Award for Baddie of the year.

Interesting facts you may find out abou the guy.

Seems a totally legit guy who is brutally honest and has the ability to back it up.

Sad news is he thinks its almost definite that he will not be in the ring in 5 years time, and it seems a lot of what has happened recently was true for example at one point he was actually looking to leave the WWE.

Interesting stuff starts at about 6.45.

And I don't know why but for some reason from watching this I kind of think the he will be getting another major push and we may see him doing something that nobody has done yet.

And I think he may have been promised something down the line, I don't know what possibly a match against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

ENJOY

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Re: CM PUNK INTERVIEW - Very interesting and answers some questions i'm sure people w

This was posted the other day. It's a good interview though.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: CM PUNK INTERVIEW - Very interesting and answers some questions i'm sure people w

apologies then I didn't see the post.

I would hope an interview like this would help people who are starting to doubt CM Punk regain their faith.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.