Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"CM Punk is missing World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) due to injury.

The "Straight Edge Superstar" announced via "twitter" that he underwent an X-ray examination. Behind the scenes, it was announced that Punk is suffering from pain at the hip.

WWE remote Punk from the house shows this weekend as a precaution."

I hope he will come back in the ring soon!

·
......................... .
7,776 Posts
this is what cm punk actually put on his twitter and it seems he was right

CM Punk's Twitter said:
Getting an MRI for my birthday. I spoil myself! (This is not 'pro rasslin' newz, but will be reported as such.)

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
so he's not injured...?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe his pain isn't that serious. But on monday he was also "only" a commentator - not wrestling. So we will see how serious that is.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Well that was informative.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Awwww damn, I hope the MRI results are good and his nagging pains are just caused by a minor injury. I need me some Punk. I've already lost Christian and Triple H this year :(.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
Good luck with the MRI, Punk. We need you healthy.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
wonder why his hips hurt? All that lifting for the GTS? Maybe he isn't lifting them right? i mean he used to botch it a lot at first.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Hopefully if he is injured he still comes out and does comentary every week on raw, he is gold there

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Maybe his pain isn't that serious. But on monday he was also "only" a commentator - not wrestling. So we will see how serious that is.
Wrestling before getting an MRI is never a good idea.

wonder why his hips hurt? All that lifting for the GTS? Maybe he isn't lifting them right? i mean he used to botch it a lot at first.

Pepsi Plunge

1 - 17 of 17 Posts