Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you think this will be a good idea? He's still on injury, he can use his mic skill to put over other talents who need heat the most, like Darren Young maybe? Or maybe they should debut Tyler Black straight to the main roster as Punk's apprentice to oppose Daniel Bryan in US Title program, it would do wonders to Black, who isn't really good on the mic. I'm enjoying his commentary right now but i think his mic skill can be more useful to be used in managerial role.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Good and bad idea. Fact is, Cole generates more heat than most superstarts now. There was a very loud "Cole Sucks" chant on Smackdown this week, imagine RAW tomorrow? I'd love to see Cole as a manger, but to no one else but Miz. Even then it won't work, Cole doesn't have wrestling background, and Miz's charecter is the sort to not need a manager. So no, I'd prefer him to stay where he is and carry on being the best commentator in WWE History.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Good and bad idea. Fact is, Cole generates more heat than most superstarts now. There was a very loud "Cole Sucks" chant on Smackdown this week, imagine RAW tomorrow? I'd love to see Cole as a manger, but to no one else but Miz. Even then it won't work, Cole doesn't have wrestling background, and Miz's charecter is the sort to not need a manager. So no, I'd prefer him to stay where he is and carry on being the best commentator in WWE History.
This thread is about CM Punk?

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Does the WWE still even use managers?
I honestly can't think of the last time someone had one.
I guess Kane with Bearer , but it's kind of different. And he's only there for an angle

I'd like for Punk to stay at the commentators tables until he's ready to get back into the ring.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
CM Punk in a managerial role? But he was basically a manager to Straight-Edge Society and Darren Young. Meh i'd prefer to see him go solo for a while, before being paired up with someone else

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I'd like to see him manage Bryan. They were teasing this a few weeks back, and I think it would be a good way to elevate Bryan even more. They could have Punk be a mentor of sorts (kayfabe wise, of course), and eventually have him turn on Bryan, leading to an awesome feud. Hell, they could even keep him at the announce table while this goes on.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
eat your heart out A Double

1 - 7 of 7 Posts