Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was on here yesturday and many people agreed that cm punk has lost his magic

Yet there were many cm punk ass kissers who said no he hadnt and it was just a case of us being impatient!

Well look at this
his long promo on raw last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFedl9W_9XA

zzzz... i fell asleep watching in

i was right in my thread here yesturday

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/574962-cm-punk-losing-his-magic.html

the initial magic about cm punk`s style has gone

within a month or two he will be nothing but a mid card

cm punk the next steven austin ? pfft! yeh right

·
Registered
694 Posts
He's obviously not the next Steve Austin. Anyone who thought that is a fool. But to say he's lost it? I think you're reaching. He's still very capable on the mic and in the ring. If anything has "lost it", it's the storyline. I lost interest completely after Night of Champions. Though, I regained it at the end of Raw with Truth and Miz being fired, so my disinterest didn't last very long.

·
Banned
156 Posts
No.. he's the next top star that will overthrow John Cena.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
He got booed last night, Cena type reaction.
He wasn't over with all the crowd to begin with BTW, so that's expected to me...

·
Registered
928 Posts
So despite getting huge pops from the crowd and basically carrying a main event angle as the only full time wrestler he is losing his magic?

...If you say so.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Punk will be main eventing for a long time and he is in the middle of a huge storyline. How can anybody hate this guy? I don't get it. He has an amazing move set, charisma, mic skills. Do you have a body builder fetish? (in regard to Mark Henry all over your sig/avatar)

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I don't think he's lost it at all, this is a storyline that I expect will last until WrestleMania, you can't give it all away by September, OP you need patience

·
Registered
998 Posts
He got booed last night, Cena type reaction.
He wasn't over with all the crowd to begin with BTW, so that's expected to me...
LOL are you serious?

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
He got of the biggest pops of the night, and the fans were on there feet cheering when he got the hot tag. Just please stop. And saying he wasnt over with the crowd to begin with is silly now.
The crowd was pro-HHH 90% of the time.
only in Canada or other "smark city" they cheered him and even then, it's not a full reaction like Orton gets.
you can clearly hear loud boos after his music stopped.

·
Banned
833 Posts
LOL are you serious?
well im a punk fan and i say he got booed yesterday only in the beginning of show but in the segment he got loud cheers when ace said punk your fired they booed coz they wont him and than trips said no your not fired than they start cheering for him loud pops, also there is alot of fans wearing his t-shirt thats good for him i think hes doing it hes becoming a big star in this business..

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
agree
The Rock and Steve austin are the only two can put Cm Punk on another level

Cm Punk just lost his magic now,he is boring,gimmick stale like he ever was.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
only in Canada or other "smark city" they cheered him and even then, it's not a full reaction like Orton gets.
I know you're trolling but I'll play along.

Punk was the defacto heel for the feud between him and HHH so of course HHH will get cheered since he was seen as the right guy in the whole storyline. Who the fuck cares where the city was? He still got a reaction, good or bad. It's better than silence, which is the worst thing to happen to a wrestler. All that was null and void since he was over as fuck in the main event match and there is no denying that.

So pull your head out of your Brahma ass for one second and see that Punk is actually over with the crowd, still involved with the main storyline of the WWE, and is being pushed as a legit main eventer.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
No its not a full reaction like Orton gets because so far he's been fueding with faces.

And loud boo's? selective hearing much? are you just going to ingore the pop he got when his entrance hit, or the pop when HHH said he's not fired and did a sarcastic celebration, or the pop when he got tagged.....I could go on.

So you can either accept that Punk is a mainevent player and has the majority of the crowd behind him with the CM Punk chants, the amount of signs in the areana, and his authentic best in the world shirt and his superstar logo being the topsellers on both their selected catergory's. Or just live in this bubble blown by the Rock.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts