Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a similar thread about James Storm months ago, but I feel that this needs to be said. Of course, it's my personal opinion, but whatever...

CM Punk has a great "Superstar" look. Why? Because he doesn't look like the typical WWE Superstar.

There's nothing wrong with CM Punk looking "normal" because that means that he stands out.
There's nothing wrong with CM Punk looking like hell because he's one of the few that looks like hell.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with CM Punk's physique because 1) he's in shape & 2) he's over.

If the fans respond massively to a superstar, is that superstar's look really a problem? Personally, I love the fact that there's a regular looking guy as the top champion. What's wrong with making people feel that people of all shapes and sizes can achieve their biggest dreams? Why should he bulk up? The fans obviously don't care that he's smaller than the average superstar. Hell, his spot in the company and his size can make his matches all the more interesting.

Look this man. Not too long ago, Vince McMahon was pushing the hell out this guy because he was big. Other than his size, upon first glance, what exactly is so special about this guy? If you're new viewer going the The WWE's website for the first time ever and you see this guy, what is your first impression? He's very muscular. That's literally it.

Alright, now look at this guy. I see a smaller guy. He seems to be Straight Edge, has this look of confidence on his face, and has a shitload of tattoos.

Who looks more interesting?

...exactly.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I wish I would look as cool as Punk.

Reactions: gohel50

·
Angelina
6,236 Posts
Ha, this is hilarious.

Vince will to try push monsters, he always has done. He's more open to pushing smaller guys like Punk and Bryan nowadays.

The way you put across you points though were quite funny "He's very muscular. That's literally it." and "has this look of confidence on his face, and has a shitload of tattoos."

·
Registered
131 Posts
CM Punk is also incredibly attractive. This is important to me. :p Haha. I'm a sucker for the rough and tough look. :evil:

But seriously, I really agree with you on this one. He is very different in his appearance as well as his persona. If you saw him walking down the street, you wouldn't necessarily think he was a wrestler let alone a WWE Superstar. That's cool. That makes him easier to relate to and therefore more likeable in my opinion.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts

·
Banned
283 Posts
CM Punk is also incredibly attractive. This is important to me. :p Haha. I'm a sucker for the rough and tough look. :evil:

But seriously, I really agree with you on this one. He is very different in his appearance as well as his persona. If you saw him walking down the street, you wouldn't necessarily think he was a wrestler let alone a WWE Superstar. That's cool. That makes him easier to relate to and therefore more likeable in my opinion.
super gay

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not trying to start this huge argument or whatever between AE marks & Punk marks lol

The OP was just my way of saying there's nothing wrong with looking different in pro wrestling.

·
Banned
283 Posts

also you like that cm punk wears thongs.?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am a girl you idiot.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Haha. I guess some people don't expect girls to like wrestling. :)

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
This will end well lol.
My thoughts exactly

Plus anyone with half a brain knows that CM Punk is a vanilla midget, with stork legs, that looks like a garbage man or short-order waffle house cook whos strung out on drugs.

:troll

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
CM Punk has a good look, but he needs to put on some muscle. He looks too scrawny to be WWE's no. 2 guy.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My thoughts exactly

Plus anyone with half a brain knows that CM Punk is a vanilla midget, with stork legs, that looks like a garbage man or short-order waffle house cook whos strung out on drugs.

:troll
In that case, go on, post a pic of yourself in and we'll compare :evil: hehe. You did make me laugh though.

Yeah I like this thread but it'll soon get closed I'm sure :D

1 - 20 of 161 Posts