Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
I would have rather heard " We want Bryan" chants. It would have been more fitting since Vince was in the ring and he is the one deliberately keeping Bryan off TV because he is more popular than Roman.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bryan and Punk are still relevant by virtue of the fact they are the two most over guys in WWE right now. One of them isn't even contracted to them, and the other one is being frozen out BECAUSE he is more popular than their current Champion.

Go figure.

Nobody should be saying Punk and Bryan should not be cheered for because the fact that they ARE cheered for means they are emotionally relevant, right fucking now. Like it or not.
Yeah you are right they are same somehow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
the CM Punk chants pissed off vince lol i LOVED it!. i would've had Roman Reigns start singing that song with the crowd or at least mentioned that he would want another match with Daniel Bryan

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm all in for Bryan. not for Punk though

Also, anyone with a poor story line will suck. WWE can achieve greatness with good story line and build ups. That's all the fans are asking
I'm all in for anyone but a jobber like you.

Punk's got mic skills, the charisma, so y'all Punketers better shattap.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Shit segment, but really, nobody realised that Vince was faking the injury to get Roman arrested...It was all a ploy by the McMahons that backfired. The my neck thing was on purpose...

61 - 68 of 68 Posts