Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
IS NEVER COMING BACK! IS NEVER COMING BACK! IS NEVER COMING BACK! PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE ON! PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE ON! PEOPLE NEED TO MOVE ON!
The fact that a guy thats been gone for 2 years is still getting bigger chants than 95% of your roster including your new "FACE" should be good enough reason to quit and accept you no longer have it.

·
Registered
18,880 Posts
It goes to show that Roman Reigns is not out of the woods in terms of winning over the audience. Yeah, he finally got the support he should've had in 2014 when he won the title from Sheamus, but don't be surprised if those boo birds return at Wrestlemania or even the Rumble.

·
Registered
15,410 Posts
The Bryan chants were music to my ears :banderas

The CM Punk chants felt more random and tacked-on because he was never associated with the YES Movement and there's absolutely no chance of him coming back anytime soon

As for being disrespectful -- I say tough sh^t. Vince has been disrespectful enough to his own fans over the years, so it's only fitting that they dish it back to him in his own face during another dull and corny in-ring segment

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
The fact that a guy thats been gone for 2 years is still getting bigger chants than 95% of your roster including your new "FACE" should be good enough reason to quit and accept you no longer have it.
Please, I think we all know that the only reason people chant cm punk anymore is because they want to try and go into business for themselves.

Edit- sorry for the double post

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Somehow they found a way to create a worse opening segment than the week prior.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Please, I think we all know that the only reason people chant cm punk anymore is because they want to try and go into business for themselves.

Edit- sorry for the double post
And because they think the angle involving your golden shit nugget Reigns is lame as fuck.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I cant wait till CM Punk has his first UFC fight and wins so we can have more Punk chants @ WWE events. And if the crowd is really smarky they'll start doing them during Brock Lesnar's matches cause suplex after suplex is getting kinda stale.

CM PUNK 2006-2014​

Never forget WWE universe...Never forget!
You're gonna be waiting forever then tbh.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Haven't watched the show but apparently Vince reacted to the Bryan chants but then completely blanked the Punk chants, god it's going to be fun catching up later :ti

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,253 Posts
It was so bad that it was good. :vince

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
The sad thing is, Vince is so out of touch that I expect he is seriously baffled as to why the crowd is shitting over his segment. In his mind, it's a brilliant piece of storytelling that will surely make everyone go crazy for Roman Reigns. And when they don't, he just can't understand why.

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
What's the deal with the Punk chants?.. I had no idea people were obsessed with this guy so much. He wasn't that entertaining when he was in WWE, now he's just a whiny little bitch... Bryan chants make more sense since apparently WWE is keeping him out of the ring, he's signed with the company and they want to see Bryan again... but fans really got to get off Punk's dick, it's beyond embarrassing now.

·
Banned
28,112 Posts
Don't really understand the complaining about the Punk chants. Think the crowds are fully aware he's not coming back anytime soon, and just chant it to troll Vince because deep down they know it bothers him. Don't put on such a shitty segment and the crowd wouldn't chant for him. Simple.
Bingo, I am surprised people fail to grasp this. Put out a weak product and you're going to get restless fans, it's pretty simple :quimby

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I loved how he yelled SHUT UP at the Daniel Bryan chants and then completely no-sold the CM Punk chants.

Vince just walks back into the building at the end of the show as if nothing happens
He made bail and stated his intentions to sue the city of New York and his wish to sue each and every member of the WWE Universe®.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
With Vince out there while it was happening it was pretty funny seeing the angry cogs spinning in his head.

I hope those chants don't surface at the Rumble though, we can't have a THIRD rumble in a row being hijacked (although the 2015 one was absolute garbage in fairness)

41 - 60 of 68 Posts