·
Banned
8,175 Posts
CM Punk is a legend

Reactions: gsm1988

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Why are wrestling fans so obsessive. He left 2 years ago, let the guy move on...support his new adventures or just let him go. No wonder the world considers wrestling fans to be creepers. So clingy and the world revolves around wrestling. Wake up wrestling fans there's more to life than wrestling.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Just counting the days until ol' Punker goes on a killing spree. I think the cause will either be the Cubs getting swept in the playoffs or someone calling him "Phil" for the 1000th time.

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
Punk is a bipolar sociopath. Answers like these are to be expected.

But people need to leave him alone he quit 2 years ago. He's not coming back for a very long, long time.

And he doesn't need to come back at all he works for marvel as a writer I believe so he's kinda set for life.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Punk is a hothead but he is smart. He is making good money now doing half the work as before. His popularity has not taken a hit in fact he might be more popular now. If he ever comes back to the wwe it would be a huge moment, everyone knows it. He would get his terms on a contract as well.

From his perspective he is winning.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I will add though, if he gets destroyed in ufc it will hurt him big time. He had to at least hold his own and look tough.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
People who whine about CM Punk are worse than CM Punk whining at this point. It's been two years get the fuck over it, he owes you jackasses NOTHING. Punk can insult every dumbass he wants.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
It's so easy to get a reaction out of the guy. Man must have some demons

Reactions: Jersey

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
You have to understand something he may be out for 2 years now but don't say he doesn't ever think about his pro wrestling career cause he clearly does. this is a guy who considers he career a failure when it was the farthest thing from it

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
What's the problem? He got a stupid response and gave a retort that the idiot deserved.

Also, must suck to be a Cubs fan always getting rekt everytime you're so close to winning the big one :Jordan

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Wow, Punk is an asshole because he told an incredibly retarded moron to fuck off ? You must be all freaking saints. I'm sure you wouldn't be bothered by people slandering you on a daily basis about a thing they have NO. DAMN. CLUE. about and not getting over it after two damn years.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
I don't even fault him in this instance.

·
Banned
1,677 Posts
CM Punk turned his back on a corporation that donates to breast cancer charity. What has Punk got against breast cancer victims? The monster.

81 - 100 of 151 Posts