Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WrestleZone has learned that WWE creative has been charged with "opening things up" and "to bring the audience back to expecting the unexpected," but within the PG guidelines the company will continue to promote. WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and Executive Producer Kevin Dunn are believed to be very complimentary regarding CM Punk's commentary, both because Punk takes direction well, and has been excellent off the cuff while staying within the boundaries set by McMahon himself.

"Punk is in his honeymoon period," a WWE insider exclusively told WrestleZone this evening, "but with Striker losing brownie points, Punk has stepped into the slot as Vince's favorite commentator."
Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...ckstage-update-on-cm-punk-wwe-creative-117771

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
These reports are such bullshit honestly, of course the suits are liking CM Punk, or he wouldn't be on our screens commentating week in week out as of late. A shaven monkey could write this stuff, infact anyone have a picture of the Wrestlezone editor?

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
After his huge botch in which he gave away the KOTR finals the sheets come out with a positive story? I guess they'll do anything to promote their indy darlings...

Punk is great on commentary though. I hope he stops wrestling and sticks to calling matches.

·
Registered
40 Posts
While the report may or may not be bullshit, I do wish people would stop saying that they hope Punk stops wrestling entirely. Sure, he may be a great commentator but he's still a great wrestler.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
While the report may or may not be bullshit, I do wish people would stop saying that they hope Punk stops wrestling entirely. Sure, he may be a great commentator but he's still a great wrestler.
I agree. Punk is pretty good on commentary but he is way more valuable as a wrestler.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
These reports are such bullshit honestly, of course the suits are liking CM Punk, or he wouldn't be on our screens commentating week in week out as of late. A shaven monkey could write this stuff, infact anyone have a picture of the Wrestlezone editor?

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
I agree he is great on commentary but how can you say that he stops wrestling entirely. He is great in the ring and him cutting promos and getting massive heat is even greater.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts