Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
So it's inside hand down, inside foot down, outside leg down. In that order. Armdrag sell?

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Sorry but somehow I can't enjoy Punk matches or promos anymore where he still has long hair.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Wait a min. is this supposed to be a cm bash thread?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Is there any more of this?

I'd love to see it.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
We all have to start somewhere, and now he is the current WWE Champion. Even if you are not good the first time then you gotta keep working hard to achieve your goals.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
If I'm not wrong he also used to do a lot of backyard wrestling before he went into proper professional wrestling training, he's bound to have picked up some bad habits from that in regards to not landing right and not learning how to do the basics to a satisfactory level.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Punk was at his very best during last summer when he was just the hottest thing in the World. Now, he's basically just a talented guy that's holding the belt. He's doing the best that he can and I'll take a Punk reign over Cena any day, but the spark from last year isn't there.

·
Banned
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Punk was at his very best during last summer when he was just the hottest thing in the World. Now, he's basically just a talented guy that's holding the belt. He's doing the best that he can and I'll take a Punk reign over Cena any day, but the spark from last year isn't there.
You have absoultey no idea what this thread is about, do you?

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,258 Posts
CM Punk has come a long way since that time. I couldn't be anymore proud of him. He went from Backyard, to proper wrestling training school, to ROH, and now he is the current WWE Champion. I got tell you this, this is what happens when you work hard to get something accomplished. Great post by the way OP.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts