Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Y2J Mark 4 Life
1,459 Posts
Mania 24 was a huge surprise for me although i figured he was the go to man after Jeff. Mania 25 is the biggest for me i thought Cage was gonna win it. Who would of thought 2 years in a row? haha.

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
25; I never thought anyone would win it back to back. Hell, Christian had a better chance of winning it back then than Punk did, imo. Besides, I knew he was going to win it at 24 because Jeff Hardy (the favorite) was recently suspended. Carlito, Shelton and Jericho had zero chance at all. Kennedy had a slim chance because he won it the year before, MVP had a little chance but nothing huge because we all knew that Matt Hardy was going to return and cost him his chance and Morrison was too new. Punk was the only option.

·
WWWYKI
870 Posts
24 was a surprise but once Hardy got taken out i had a feeling he may win it.

25 by far because i didnt think someone would win it twice in a row nevermind Punk.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Until he was suspended, Jeff was my pick to win the WM 24 MITB.
I was then hoping for Punk to win but would'nt have been that disappionted if he did'nt.

I was not expecting Punk to win the WM 25 MITB, i was certain that Christian would win and that they would'nt give Punk 2 straight wins.

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,798 Posts
25 without a doubt.

I marked out like a little kid. It was honestly a huge, huge surprise to me when it actually happened.

To win 2 MITB in-a-row is pretty damn impressive & prestigious. I would of loved to of seen him be in the SD MITB match at the upcoming PPV and win his 3rd MITB.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Both equally. 24 was kinda out of nowhere, and I never thought he'd win it back to back.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I remember MVP and Christian were the front runners, I never thought anyone could win back to back. I think back then MVP was gonna win but Matt Hardy came in and TOF off the ladder.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
25 was obvious to me.There was no other guy to win it.
24 though had Jeff Hardy as the original MITB winner so that was the surprise for me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts