Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not a big thing, but Justin Roberts possibly said their true weight?

·
Banned
736 Posts
I didn't even notice it. If they did actually announce their real weights than that is awesome. Goes to show just how skinny Punk and Christian really are.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
on wwe.com

Punk is 222lbs (14lbs difference)
Christian is 227lbs (28lbs difference)
Ryder is 214lbs (10lbs difference)

·
Zombo
8,766 Posts
They announced Punk's weight as 222 during Money in the Bank in Chicago. I remember hearing the intros that he was 222 and Cena was 240-something, and thinking, "those guys have to be more than 20 pounds apart"

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Last week on Superstars Tyson Kidd was 199. Yeah right.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
I dunno if you noticed but WWE is now attempting to work the internet as well. Example, Jerry Lawler is not really injured, he's likely sitting at home getting a blowjob from Miss Kitty and Kizarny simultaneously while watching Jim Ross announce Lawler will back next week on Raw.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Those still aren't their real weights.. i'm 180 at ~12% body fat and i'm bigger than Punk and Christian, theres no way either of them are over 200. All weights and heights in WWE are exaggerated. If you know anything about bodybuilding you know its difficult to be at a high weight while also having a low enough body fat % to have good details and definition. 200+ pounds and lean is more difficult than it sounds, most people turn to steroids to maintain that unless they're really tall and 200+ is a normal weight for them. Most people will genetically max out at around 180-190 pounds lean (see natural bb'ing competitions, thats about the max weight they compete at without roids).

Anyone in WWE who was legitimately 225+ pounds and lean (Mason Ryan, Big Zeke, Cena, Batista, etc.) are guaranteed to have run many a steroid cycle in their time, otherwise they'd be smaller. Theres just no way around that. Back to the topic though.. CM Punk and christian are not the typical bodybuilder types, they have a little more excess fat than some of the juicers, so its possible they might be around 200 pounds but that's not the weight they'd be at if they cut down to a lean state.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I noticed that and chuckled.
Punk and Christian are nowhere near their build weight and even 199 for Christian is a stretch.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Christian does not even look 199 to be completely honest. He does not even have much fat on him or isn't over 6 feet. He looks more like he could be 185 or 180 range. While Punk does have some extra body weight on him I would think he is the one who is about 199.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I noticed that and chuckled.
Punk and Christian are nowhere near their build weight and even 199 for Christian is a stretch.
Punk is roughly 210. Well at least in 2005. http://cmpunk.livejournal.com/ "I weigh a whopping 212 pounds"

And Ziggler confirmed he is a legit 213 4.5% body fat on twitter not 230lbs

Christian does not even look 199 to be completely honest. He does not even have much fat on him or isn't over 6 feet. He looks more like he could be 185 or 180 range. While Punk does have some extra body weight on him I would think he is the one who is about 199.
Christian is 6'1

Also God forbid they start announcing the legit weights of Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio if they're billing Christian at 199 :lmao. Vince must really think fans are idiots if he literally takes 30 pounds off Christian's weight overnight.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
I noticed that they announced Great Khali as 347 last night. But they've always said he was like 420.

I can't remember who it was, but I was listening to an interview with a wrestler recently, and he said he used to travel with Edge, and was jealous because Edge could eat anything and not gain weight. He said that Edge was only 195. They're always announced him as 240+. He's so skinny there is no way he was ever 240.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts