Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Mine were pretty bad.. The only one still able to be viewed. I was a dick.. lol

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/567135-john-cena-carried-punk-last-segment-promo.html#post10116268
OK this one may have been a little mean:

"I don’t give a shit about what if theories so I am ignoring the first half of your troll post.

Triple H is the greatest heel of all time and you’re a fucking moron. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"

Yeah, that one wasn't friendly. Warning or ban or whatever I got deserved.

The trolling one was for making a joke that if The Ascension showed up to AEW people would prob go on about how good they are. Meh, okay I guess I can see it but that's just how that sub is going these days like we discussed.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Look at the hoe ass neggas on this thread crying about the mods as if they aren't some of the most shitty posters on this forum.

Bitch, you wasn't with us shooting in the gym. :mj4
BRO :russo

YOU BRAGGIN BOUT GOIN TO THE GYM BRO? :russo

Reactions: LIL' WINNING FOOT

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,880 Posts
This is a pretty open and shut case: if you are an awful poster for long enough, you’re going to pile up enough small infractions that they add up to a ban. This happens in real life in the legal system all the time. If you show up before the judge having committed the same kind of crime six or seven times, you’re much more likely receive jail time even if that one offense wasn’t egregious. It becomes painfully clear that you’re not going to change your ways, and so the judge just throws up his hands and sends you to the clink. That’s usually a pretty easy decision, as I’m betting this was, and I don’t see any particular reason why the moderators should have to defend it, or really any other decision for that matter. This isn’t a fucking democracy. The moderators aren’t elected or paid; they spend their time free of charge keeping the animals from killing each other.

·
Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
6,418 Posts
This is a pretty open and shut case: if you are an awful poster for long enough, you’re going to pile up enough small infractions that they add up to a ban. This happens in real life in the legal system all the time. If you show up before the judge having committed the same kind of crime six or seven times, you’re much more likely receive jail time even if that one offense wasn’t egregious. It becomes painfully clear that you’re not going to change your ways, and so the judge just throws up his hands and sends you to the clink. That’s usually a pretty easy decision, as I’m betting this was, and I don’t see any particular reason why the moderators should have to defend it, or really any other decision for that matter. This isn’t a fucking democracy. The moderators aren’t elected or paid; they spend their time free of charge keeping the animals from killing each other.
You didn't :kobe this post. Reported & ignored.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,821 Posts
Let's not forget.. This is a private forum, and the rules posted are a general guideline and most people with functioning brain cells realize any rules posted on a website usually are on a sliding scale of sorts.

Headliner, Chrome, Clique, Brock and the rest of the staff don't owe anyone shit. They don't owe anyone explanations. They gave you a massive forum to not act like an asshole on and if you do, don't be shocked when they've grown sick of your shit regardless of the conspiracy theory math some want to use against them.

·
KNEE DA PEOPLE
2,473 Posts
Aren't you the person who literally can't say a proper insult without using fag or retard? :aj3

Funny how the narrative has shifted to shit on King for bringing up legit facts. Rather then address them we get excellent answers like Clique's above. Just completely skipping over the information brought forward to call people morons. No such thing as bias on here though. Oh right, the warning given to someone who called me a fucking idiot the other day was completely in line with how bans have been dealt with. I sure wish I got a warning for saying "someone would have to be an idiot to not think Randy Orton isn't a good wrestler" prior to getting a fucking month ban. Again, clearly not a bias on here.
Shut up, you

Mine were from 4 different mods too lol. I still don't quite agree with half of them, but that's a different story. I have no idea how to make this file bigger to see. Maybe this one is better? Nope. I dunno. No biggie.
Infraction free since 2016

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Aren't you the person who literally can't say a proper insult without using fag or retard? :aj3
I could retort more eloquently and detailed but I reserve my limited vocabulary specifically for faggots and retards.

Guess which one are you? :dino

61 - 67 of 67 Posts