Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You close my thread and bash our president before doing so. Clique you are officially a bald coward and a libtard. Once the wall is built I’ll happily throw you over it.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,880 Posts
You close my thread and bash our president before doing so. Clique you are officially a bald coward and a libtard. Once the wall is built I’ll happily throw you over it.
When will people realize that this word, no matter where you fall on the political spectrum, makes the user look like a certified imbecile? I've been waiting on that.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,098 Posts
Trump's a moron.

Quit being a snowflake.

Also, that's hilarious that you think the wall's going to be built at this point. Pretty obvious it won't.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
OP, how does it feel to know that your existence is entirely worthless? That not a single person is better off by knowing that you are alive and safe? And that there is nothing you can do that will ever make you anything other than a speck on history?

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
I always applaud those who continue the resistance to the Iron fists that rule this kingdom. You will be remembered in song.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
You should report his closing post. Have him give himself a warning.

But, you broke the rules and you went political and added your own interpretation in the WWE section.

Reactions: deathvalleydriver2

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
OP, how does it feel to know that your existence is entirely worthless? That not a single person is better off by knowing that you are alive and safe? And that there is nothing you can do that will ever make you anything other than a speck on history?
This is a bit much to say to anyone, but he IS clearly a fool.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts