Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
d00d I really dislike it, there is to much contrast I guess , the guitar doesn't fit the bg 4/10

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Is that an Ibanez JetKing I see?

I like the banner. The guitar stands out from the background which is good. It's a pity the whole guitar is not in the banner. I like the effect with the boxes. Nice work GP.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
First off; you suck at blue. Pick another color. The effect on the pic is cool, but having the entire pic, bg and all, and not masked is gay. The rest of the boxes suck too. The font blows. The text style blows. The actual text content blows.

Second; Rajah, I'm above you. :)

Third; The red is washed out on the guitar, add some brightness and contrast to that pile of carp. And next time don't put red guitars on watery blue backgrounds.

Fourth; Don't ever use blue again. You suck at it.

Fifth; If I missed anything, someone please feel free to add a seventh.

Sixth; That is all.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I know you are above me. But why are you above me anyway? I'm trying to see the point in that.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the way the guitar looks, and the guitar isn't available in blue, and I wanted to stay true to is. And by "not masked" you mean?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I believe he means the opposite of masked.:)
He's probably talking about how you had the whole picture of the guitar, white background and all. I'm guessing he meant you should've masked the guitar and taken the white background out. I'm not too familiar with masks, but that's my interperetation of "not masked". luv

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Hey brademan buddy, do you have any graphics to post? I see you've posted a challenge, and I was gonna accept because you're making yourself sound like you know what you're talking about. But you haven't posted any of your stuff yet.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Kaneanite^

Im realy not that great, but I have fun doing what I am doing if you want to exept the chalenge do so. Plus it is obviouse what needs to be done to this graphic.

I dont really know what I am talking about.

Even if I did take you on you have more friends on this site then me so you would proply get them to judge and you would win.

But if you want to challange me then do so.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Haha, I would get my friends to vote for me and make me win? I've done maybe two challenges, and I've won them by simple faults.

1. Challenged OZ. Won because his Photoshop or computer was fucked and couldn't make anything real good.

2. Banner competition. Won because the person I was against quit in the first round and left to another forum. If I did have to face him, I would've definitely lost. He was good.

So yeah, anyway, I don't need to get my "friends" to vote for me. If I win, it's clean. Thanks.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Who would use their friends? wtf, I said I wouldn't/never have used my friends to get them to vote for me in a banner contest.:rolleyes:

I meant fault as in an unlikely mistake or error that caused me to win in a way I didn't want to win by.

And Otacon, like I don't have friends on here. Well, maybe not friends, but I have enough people kissing my ass on MSN(Hi Otacon, BB, GP, etc:)).

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Hmm, I kiss your ass and yet get nothing in return. Dang.:((Hey wait, maybe I don't even kiss your ass as you say.:))

1 - 19 of 19 Posts