Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summerslam started off by showing the arrival of Triple H and Shawn Michaels and then Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. Michael Cole references that tonight, in the city of celebrity, only one man would be able to walk tall and proud having emerged the victor in tonight’s fight.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
God, I hope so. The Tag division is just starting to get rebuild an a WWE KOW could be the trigger to finally get it going.

Claudio's name is eh but I would think I could get over it.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
The name is ok, will probably like it more as the months go by.
WWE has change wrestlers names before they get called to the main roster.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is European. He is Swiss I think.

Also that name is not bad, seems the FCW name genrator is working OK as of right now.
Missed the point.

Claudio is known as Very European.

Funny though, it seems the WWE thinks Claudio is Italian according to the name he's been given.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Antonio Cesaro? That's a very European name
Actually I think it is very Latino. I'm calling it 5 months before they give him a call to the roster. Good name. Not great but not bad ether. Can't wait to see him tear it up with Rollins in FCW which leads to the inevitable call up.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
New name is lame but kinda expected. Have a feeling Hero will get something laughably bad like Kent Clark or Chris Kent or some shit. Still good to see CC FINALLY getting called up. One less reason to watch ROH.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
FCW? why!?!?!?!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
wth happened to their main roster debut? fakin dirtsheets...

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Meh on the name. I was hoping that he and Hero go to the main roster right away. They better not do another Seth Rollins on them. He's been in FCW for an eternity.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
God, I hope so. The Tag division is just starting to get rebuild an a WWE KOW could be the trigger to finally get it going.
Because they threw 4 singles wrestlers together to make 2 tag teams because they had a gimmick PPV coming up that required a Tag Title match? That's not a rebuild.

Name isn't good either but at least it has more character than Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins. WWE could have easily just changed the spelling of Castagnoli and trademarked that but whatever.

Everyone goes to FCW btw. Even Danielson did for a few months. It's not necessarily for him to work on his in ring stuff but on his new character before being put on TV. Mistico was the only real exception and that's because he was HHH's pet project. Ironicly he was probably the one guy that most needed to go to FCW to learn the style over anyone else.

·
Ramble On
11,084 Posts
Great news for Claudio, God I hope he isn't in FCW for long and hopefully Hero will be following soon.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts