Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
George's march towards the ocean was so funny. What was great was so many sitcoms would have gone for some lame visual effect to end the show but George's monologue conjures it all up for your own imagination.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I also cant understand how people dont like David's humor. To me, the real life stuff David uses alot that people experience every day such as waiting for a table at a restaurant, waiting all day for the cable guy, the way the maids tuck the blankets at hotels (Lupe!), the stuff about tipping..its all comedy gold because we can all relate to the situations! I mean to this day when i stay at a motel i still make a Lupe reference!

I'll step away from Seinfeld/Curb for now and go with a true classic!! I marked out big time for this moment.

DECISION WIN AC SLATER

(sorry cant seem to find a better vid right now and one without music added)

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That fight is genius lol. I have to say I managed to avoid Saved by the bell growing up but now I wish I hadn't.

Here is my all time favourite moment from the office uk - its the length of the said joke that makes it so funny:

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
That episode from Frasier where Niles cant decide if he's going to divorce Maris and Frasier is wondering if he is too cold of a person because he hates physical contact. And their suspicions get worse when they find a report from their mother about how 'Niles' is afraid of Women and 'Frasier' hates physical contact.

It all culminates in this genius scene:

·
Premium Member
695 Posts

Surprised no Simpsons scenes have been posted. Anyway, out of all the classic Simpsons moments I could think of, this was the best one.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts