Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wouldn't it be cool if they made rivalry DVDs with certain wrestlers classic battles
like a Rock-Austin DVD
mankind-Rock DVD
Taker-Kane
hbk-Taker
Jericho-Hbk

And the different DVD would include all of the two wrestlers clashes or at least the most important ones and then feature interviews and commentary from the two about the matches and their feud

·
Mr Money In The Bank.
3,985 Posts
Sounds like a pretty cool idea but the problem would be a lot of people already have PPVs from previous years with these matches/feuds on them.

The big feuds like some you've mentioned and Stone Cold/McMahon are covered in a lot of DVDS already anyway such as Monday Night Wars, The McMahon DVD and some more look into them quite a lot.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
The only feud I think that spanned enough time to warrant a DVD was Austin vs Vince in my opinion, and I think that's been done? Although maybe they could do a feud based DVD that covers a group of great rivalries.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah
I bet the best thing they could out of this idea
would be to make a Historic Rivalries DVD and then they'd talk about different rivalries and include matches from each rivalry

But I'd be interested in a Rivalries collection Maybe made into volumes or something

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The only feud I think that spanned enough time to warrant a DVD was Austin vs Vince in my opinion, and I think that's been done?
That's the only rivalry you can think of that can fill 180 minutes on a DVD? Hart/Michaels knocks off a third of that running time with one match.

Yeah, this idea would result in a lot of doubling up, but I don't think it'd be too big of an issue if they were to do alternate commentary on the matches already out on the wrestlers' DVDs.

·
Registered
395 Posts
The only feud I think that spanned enough time to warrant a DVD was Austin vs Vince in my opinion, and I think that's been done? Although maybe they could do a feud based DVD that covers a group of great rivalries.
Yes it's been done. But then they could upgrade it and add extras like matches and promos.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts