Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to make a thread about classic botches across all promotions. I'll start with this classic match with a guy I remembered watching when I was real small. 'Z-Man' Tom Zenk. I don't know who was responsible for the botch: Z-Man or 'Prime Time'. Either way it was pretty funny when I watched it. The botch starts at 1:51.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
There was a guy in ECW named Kareem who looked like a slightly smaller version of one of the Headhunters. Unfortunately, he was nowhere near as agile.

There was some clusterfuck of a match that was originally Raven vs. Pitbull 2 but also had the bWo, Shane Douglas & Kareem involved for some reason (perhaps because Douglas & Pitbull were feuding). Anyway, Douglas lays out Pitbull 2 and Kareem goes to the top rope. I have no idea what his intentions were, as it went horribly wrong and he snapped his ankle. You would've thought Sandman caned someone the way it sounded.

And speaking of Sandman, as Damage Control tends to Kareem and Douglas & Raven double team Pitbull 2, Sandman hits the ring and canes EVERYBODY. And by everybody, I mean the guy that's laying in the middle of the ring with a badly broken ankle, Kareem.

Now, what makes this a classic botch is this was Kareem's ECW debut. And as far as I know, I don't think he did anything else wrestling-related after this, as I've found no record of him existing past that night.

https://vk.com/video-43285752_165004120?list=075a718ca5e78c230c

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,423 Posts

"He fell on his arse"

"He fell on his fucking arse"

God bless Davey Boy. Unprofessional maybe there, but fucking hysterical.

Sid meanwhile was the only one who kept his composure lol.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

"He fell on his arse"

"He fell on his fucking arse"

God bless Davey Boy. Unprofessional maybe there, but fucking hysterical.

Sid meanwhile was the only one who kept his composure lol.
Flair: "Ohhh God..." :lol

Booker T: "Look at this mothaf*cka...." :lol

Bulldog: "He fell flat on his arse, he fell flat on f*cking arse" :lol

The commentary after the fall is just as funny as the fall itself.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,423 Posts
Flair: "Ohhh God..." :lol

Booker T: "Look at this mothaf*cka...." :lol

Bulldog: "He fell flat on his arse, he fell flat on f*cking arse" :lol

The commentary after the fall is just as funny as the fall itself.
Yeah Jesse just couldn't stop laughing lol and they had to quickly move on. A complete disaster all round. Although, the gimmick wasn't the best idea anyway even if the botched didn't happen.

One could say the biggest botch in this was the gimmick itself.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts