Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- A fan asked Randy Orton during his autograph signing on Monday at Slackers CD and Games in Hazelwood, Missouri if the 2012 Royal Rumble would take place in St. Louis, Missouri: he replied yes. Security personnel, however, told Orton that it was merely a "strong rumor."

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^Or Jericho wisn the rumble after costing Orton it!

If the Rumble isn't in toronto, then WWE better have a ppv there soon. Unless they don't mind UFC being the main thing in Toronto since UFCs had more ppvs in a single year in Toronto than WWEs had in 5-6 years

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Calgary for 2012 Royal Rumble. Yeah, that would be awesome! :D

I've heard the rumors that it's going to be in St. Louis, so I'm going with that.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
If it were to be in Calgary, the Royal Rumble in Calgary, for the 40-man Royal Rumble Bret Hart would have to be a surprise entrant considering it would be in his hometown

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
It would be somewhat symbolic if it was in Hamilton, the first Rumble in history was there, so to have it there 24 years later, it would be significant

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Or this is a city that has never hosted a Royal Rumble before, how about hosting it in Montreal, that place is so infamous for the Screwjob, so why not host it there, they have hosted other PPVs but not the Royal Rumble

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I would mark Hard if Cody eliminates Orton to win the Rumble, thus setting up there long awaited feud at Wrestle Mania.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts