Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
I don't mind old Chucky anymore, used to dislike him but he hasn't annoyed me as of late. I know I'm going to regret saying this.

·
Banned
252 Posts
It's more than likely him, he sounds about 14 years of age, and an idiot to boot...
This guy shut up quickly after a pointed out when he'd joined.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I agree^^^, he maybe doing this to gain sympathy 'coz he's hated by many people on this forum. The guy says that he's 33 year od. haha. His behaviour shows that he's a 12 year old kid. He's been here long enough, lol

·
Banned
252 Posts
It isn't hard to catch out a complete idiot, I would respect this fella more if he didn't lie about his age, at least he'd have got honesty on his side...
I'm 19, and act the fool aLOT! But I don't lie about who I am, what I do, etc
It's an internet board, if anything you should be more confident about who you are...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I'd pick Chuck over all you n00bs.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
ssj4rohan said:
I agree^^^, he maybe doing this to gain sympathy 'coz he's hated by many people on this forum.
Somehow I just don't think that's him, although it may be. It's probably a banned user that used to argue with him that's come back just to cause trouble and piss him off.

Still, whatever the case is, just like Swindy said, the rant means nothing to me, but the UN is gold. Mr. Poopypants! LMAO :lmao

·
3,113 Posts
Yeah he can be annoying at times but not as annoying as some people on these forums. Most of you nOObs that talk shit about him just jumped on the bandwagon so you can be "cool" , ****ing posers.

mr. poopypants :lmao

1 - 20 of 114 Posts