1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
CaptainCharisma said:
Well you just said something now didnt you moron. And yes BB he is also a
fag.

oh no ur not a suckup at all
At least there is one thing we agree on, Icey Gregoria does suck.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
CaptainCharisma said:
Yeah he does. But according to your title you do a bit of sucking to.
But Baby Boy changed my user title, before I changed my Username. He did it to anger me, but it didn't work. I need 2500 points to change it. And the only reason he started this thread, 'cause I gave some advice to JoelGertner not to mess w/nightmare. And he thought night mare was messing w/me And I told him he wasn't.

·
3,113 Posts
^^^ well thats what you get for sticking your brown nose in other peoples business. i think nitemare can defend himself without needing your assistance.

Chuck_Spears said:
I did havesomething to say, But the webmaster is in the room.

whyd u edit ur post. changing #1 mod to webmaster doesnt make you any less of a suckup.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
CaptainCharisma said:
^^^ well thats what you get for sticking your brown nose in other peoples business. i think nitemare can defend himself without needing your assistance.
Besides, I like the drop box w/ People who have sex with the Hurracane. It is very funny, lol. Sounds like you pwnd his scrawny butt.

·
3,113 Posts
Whats funny is your name will be going on that list soon. Along with that little bitch Icey Gregorio.

·
3,113 Posts
Christian_Rules said:
Jesus tap dancing christ, I just realised he's 33 years old, he acts more immature than I do!

And the worst part is he cant ever comeback with anything good. And im 14 years younger than him. I would think he would have something good to throw at me.

N

·
0 Posts
me

BB is a faggot. I should know -- he spent the night at my house, in my bed, with me sleeping...oooh, too much info for you n00bs. :)

·
Banned
914 Posts
Nitemare said:
me

BB is a faggot. I should know -- he spent the night at my house, in my bed, with me sleeping...oooh, too much info for you n00bs. :)
Don't you guys live in separate countries though?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts