Wrestling Forum banner

Chuck Palumbo

2429 26

The ironic thing is however, no one remembers him.

I wasn't around to see any of Chuck's career, so could any of you guys give your opinion on him and tell me if there was anything that really stood out during his time with WWE?
Reactions: RatedRKO31
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,281 Posts
I think most people around here remember him surely it wasn't even that long ago that he was in the WWE.I generally remember him more for his run in WCW and to be honest he bored the shit out of me and no nothing he did in WWE really ever stood out as far as I can remember he was driving about with Michelle McCool on a motor bike

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Then he went on to be an American Badass...
Who, if I recall correctly, went heel.

Then failed.

Ironically, he stated he liked that gimmick since he could be himself.

So he couldn't even get fully over as himself... that sucks.

· Registered
993 Posts
Chuck Palumbo was good enough as a midcarder, either as face or heel. To last as long as he did as a WCW talent you had to be good.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
As cheesey as it was, I found Chuck and Billy's tag team run really entertaining. It offered a completely different dynamic that the Hardys, Dudleys, E+C and the APA were giving you at the time.

That being said I've always been a closet Billy Gunn fan, I used to always give him the IC title in the first couple of Smackdown! games there were on PS1.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.