Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Ts okAy christy your still a party, christy still has the whitest teeth I've ever cum across.

This tna 360 is really paying dividends already between Brooke tweaking, Dixie's promise of a returning champion and giving us pacman jones and the resulting reaction. It's still in the early going but 360 could work. Kudos Borash and lagana.

I don't know if that's who's responsible but at the moment, that's who getting the credit.

·
Premium Member
7,828 Posts
Ts okAy christy your still a party, christy still has the whitest teeth I've ever cum across.

This tna 360 is really paying dividends already between Brooke tweaking, Dixie's promise of a returning champion and giving us pacman jones and the resulting reaction. It's still in the early going but 360 could work. Kudos Borash and lagana.

I don't know if that's who's responsible but at the moment, that's who getting the credit.
um

·
TBZ
5,853 Posts

That's just disgusting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.