Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
christopheR you need to chil out and if you dont like me dont read my post.

I belive its not the post the guys hate me for. They guys just hate me because im a gimmick poster.

I belive I am an icon on this forum but for those who dont think I am then thats up to you but I will build myself to the level of an icon if thats what its going to take.

christopheR i am 19 so im not going to bitch about you and im going to let you which death upon me but you dont know me dude.

Maybe christopheR just wants my huge gimmick to die and not me in person.

I dont care if you dont like me son because im whats new around here.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Haha, what's amusing is that you would have posted this in the other thread if Nitemare hadn't threatened to ban you if you replied in it.

·
Registered
921 Posts
First off no its not your gimmick, its you. No one likes you bc you 1 need to check your ego b4 coming to the web site, and 2 your posts are completely horrible, and 3 you kept saying Ive gotta spoiler meanwhile most of them didnt even come true, or even half true

·
Registered
921 Posts
for no reason. Hmmmm lets see you posted how many times with the title Spoiler in it when the spoilers werent even true. As I said Most of your spoilers were false. out of what like a total of 13 or 14 spoilers only 5 came true and 1 was only half true. wow thats at least 7 times where you had a spoiler and it didnt come true. And yeah we already know you were warned for that one already, but you should have either been banned or left.

Your other posts in general suck donkey ass, bc all they're about is how great Hulk Hogan was. Hes gone. Hes too old, and know one gives a shit anymore.

you say you're 19 then act like it. I understand you're trying to do a gimmick but thats one stupid gimmick that most of us did when we were like 5. So to all of us thats what you are some little stupid piece of shit nothing kid who has nothing better to do with his life then pretend he is Hulk Hogan. Seriously Grow up b4 you post again.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
^ I like you. :agree:

Let's end this. You're not getting banned, at least not for not doing anything wrong. And you're most certainly not an icon. Your name is not synominous (sp?) with W-E. There's only a few of those I think of when you say W-E Icon; The Mean, Jake, A-Dust, GP, Stinger, and more, but I'm too lazy to think about it anymore.

So stop calling yourself an icon. You have 900 posts, big deal, you've only been here 61 days. BLADECrew here, has almost 400 posts, but has been here 139 days. If you're 19 you must have passed math, right? Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but he's been here over twice as long as you. Wouldn't that make him more icon-ish than you?

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
its people like this that keep me from the wrestling side of this forum...

shhheeeeshhh

grow da fuck up kids, or ill tell yer mom an shell unplug the pc

oh and as for icons, look at the top 20 posters on this board, THEY are indeed the TRUE icons of W-E

theve been here done it an probably made a tshirt....

·
Registered
921 Posts
did I ever say I was Iconish
No. Im just letting him know why ppl hate him and want him banned. I dont care if he does or doesnt get banned. He keeps saying that ppl are trying to ban him and wants to know why. I said that about the spoilers because that was the only thing I could think of.

2nd I said the shit about his other posts bc I hate them when they're only about Hogan. If he wrote other stuff other than Hogan, which sometimes he does I like reading his threads. When I say something or when other ppl have something bad to say, it makes it more interesting.

3rd I say cut the Hogan crap bc honestly if you want to quote every now and then, its fine, but when he constantly has something to say and quoting Hogan or saying like Hulk Hogan gets tiresome and you dont want to read anymore. Ive actually stopped reading a lot of his threads bc of that and in the beginning actually enjoyed reading and replying.

Now for your comment about me only having about 400 points and being here 139 days, that would be bc I am a full time college student, and full time manager, and I have a fiance planning a wedding together and I dont have as much free time each day to post and reply. I get about maybe 2 hours each day for time for myself and I relax by coming to this site. Actually I may have been registered for 139 dyas, but Ive only been reading and posting since end of December early January.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Thats fucking hilarious, posting with a gimmick on a forum. YOUR A FUCKING LOSER, Get a life. You're 19, go to college, go get a job, hell go get laid....if thats possible.

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
hahahahahahhaha....hes 19..to quote a poster who posted before me...what a loser..he really needs to get a life....hahahahhaha...19....ya..and im wayne gretzky...oops..did i say that out loud...i meant..i am NOT wayne gretzky..um..yap...bye

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Dude, let me point this out for you.

W-E IS NOT THE WWE YOU FUCKFACE.

You will NEVER be a Icon, you just suck and you want everyone to respect you but maybe 1 person might if you would stop acting like your in the WWE, because this isn't the WWE, why don't you go to a different forum and annoy some other people.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
I just got a question: what the hell is a gimmic poster?

R&Y Hogan, if you wana run your mouth and whine that your not getting respected for the Icon you are (note scarcasm), whining and bitching wont get you respect. So in the words of Chris Jericho, would you please, shut the hell up!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Shame this is in the rants forum...I'd love to close this and obliterate it from the forums, but alas I cannot. However, this saves anyone making a new rant on R&Y as wel can all just take the piss out of him in here :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts