Wrestling Forum banner

3641 - 3654 of 3654 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Don't say it end of mafia here, I came back and was so glad it was still active, a section I believe I contributed to getting separate sub section

·
7,934 Posts
Don't say it end of mafia here, I came back and was so glad it was still active, a section I believe I contributed to getting separate sub section
I'm glad you got your account back Rising

I still have hope WF Mafia might return from the dead one day but in the short term hosting games here is a much bigger pain and not being able to search as easily definitely didn't help in this (or being able to see who has posted the most) so I expect an extended hiatus at best

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
How fitting that both 2019 and wf mafia end with this rancid wet fart of a game :heston

thanks Poyser, and if you haven’t already, sign up at smarks site where we’re playing in 2020

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Thanks for the game and congratulations to the winner, aka Jam, who has joined elite ranks as far as Indy Christmas mafia wins go. Well, he dropped a beat all right but it wasn't the one I wanted!

A shame I was whisked away from my computer for so long but well I doubt any of you would've done any differently in my situation, I think I can safely say. ;) Maybe we would've won if not for that! Oh well, we'll never know and it isn't important. Apologies to my teammates who I let down by disappearing. I did have faith that you would pull things out given our commanding position but anything can happen in mafia as we all well know.

Looks like this may very well be the final mafia game on WF, and perhaps my last ever online, as I can't see myself getting as invested in an online community the way I have with this one. Would've liked to close things out with a win but evidently it wasn't in the cards. What I can be proud of is that this community stuck together for so long and played so many games over the years, with only a few brief periods of inactivity. I'm happy to have been a part of every single game that I played, and to have played them with people I consider my friends. I wouldn't trade that time or those memories for anything.

So long and thanks for all the games. :)

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,654
Thanks for the game and congratulations to the winner, aka Jam, who has joined elite ranks as far as Indy Christmas mafia wins go. Well, he dropped a beat all right but it wasn't the one I wanted!

A shame I was whisked away from my computer for so long but well I doubt any of you would've done any differently in my situation, I think I can safely say. ;) Maybe we would've won if not for that! Oh well, we'll never know and it isn't important. Apologies to my teammates who I let down by disappearing. I did have faith that you would pull things out given our commanding position but anything can happen in mafia as we all well know.

Looks like this may very well be the final mafia game on WF, and perhaps my last ever online, as I can't see myself getting as invested in an online community the way I have with this one. Would've liked to close things out with a win but evidently it wasn't in the cards. What I can be proud of is that this community stuck together for so long and played so many games over the years, with only a few brief periods of inactivity. I'm happy to have been a part of every single game that I played, and to have played them with people I consider my friends. I wouldn't trade that time or those memories for anything.

So long and thanks for all the games. :)
The chances of your team winning if you stuck around are 99.9% lmao, which is unfortunate

3641 - 3654 of 3654 Posts