Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EXCLUSIVE: New TNA Knockout Could Debut Soon

Word going around is that Indy star and AAA talent Christina Von Eerie could be making her debut with TNA "very soon". While AAA has been very tight lipped, it seems she is officially done with the company. While there were some unsubstantiated rumors going around that the veteran Apache sisters of AAA did not get along with Eerie, none of that has been confirmed. In another move that would confirm she is done with AAA, New female talent has been brought in including former TNA star Chearleader Melissa aka Alissa Flash and Japanese tag team siters Mio and Io Shirai. Melissa is currently penned as Von Eeries replacement and was immediately put on television. The Shirai sisters were recently invited to Mexico by AAA for one dark match. Afterwards were asked to stay in Mexico indefinitely and have already filmed spots for television.

TnaInsider.com

The ideal Valet for Ink Inc.!

FINALLY!!!

All 3 in the Immortals???

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I don't particularly want Ink Inc in Immortal, Why would they? Because Shannons Jeffs friend? Nah... I do want to see CVE debut in TNA though!

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I don't particularly want Ink Inc in Immortal, Why would they? Because Shannons Jeffs friend? Nah... I do want to see CVE debut in TNA though!
It's just one of many things to consider.

Moore was advertised as a friend of Jeff since January 4.

Neal brought Angle against Anderson before the PPV.

The Immortals need a Tag Team.

The alliance Immortals/Fourtune will not be long.

Ink Inc. will do the heel turn and then have a feud with Guns, will never make a Face vs. Face.

Bischoff has suggested that there are still other new additions to the stable.

So whatever Ink Inc. will become Heel. It is logical to expect that going in the Immortals.

Christina Von Eerie obviously will be part of the group, and i'm very happy about that! Is GREAT!

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Yeah, like Immortal needs more members in week three. If CVE shows up it'll be good, though I don't know how much time she'd with with Katie and Mickie also showing up.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The good thing is she ain't from WWE.Anyway,Why the hell do they keep signing somebody every week ? Why dont they focus on the talent that they already have ? It wouldn't surprise if we find another article in a couplea days about some potential signing of an ex-WWE guy/girl.

I think TNA could actually go far if they can tap the full potential of its current roster.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
It's just one of many things to consider.

Moore was advertised as a friend of Jeff since January 4.

Neal brought Angle against Anderson before the PPV.

The Immortals need a Tag Team.

The alliance Immortals/Fourtune will not be long.

Ink Inc. will do the heel turn and then have a feud with Guns, will never make a Face vs. Face.

Bischoff has suggested that there are still other new additions to the stable.

So whatever Ink Inc. will become Heel. It is logical to expect that going in the Immortals.
It's an option, but I'm still looking for Beer Money to get that shot. Plus I don't want MCMG to have anything to do with Immortal. The minute they get involved, they're going to lose those titles.

If Ink Inc. ends up in a stable, I'd rather them be in one led directly by Jeff Hardy. (Creatures of the Night, please) No Immortal. Just Hardy.

Or perhaps Helms, Matt Hardy, and Ink Inc. will form a stable whose sole purpose is to bring back the "old" Jeff from the dark side......nah, just speculation. :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow this is groundbreaking news, most of the other sites reported this weeks ago, except now there is just a bunch of AAA crap thrown in.

It will be interesting what Christina Von Eerie offers Ink Inc and if it leads to a push for the tag team

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It's an option, but I'm still looking for Beer Money to get that shot. Plus I don't want MCMG to have anything to do with Immortal. The minute they get involved, they're going to lose those titles.

If Ink Inc. ends up in a stable, I'd rather them be in one led directly by Jeff Hardy. (Creatures of the Night, please) No Immortal. Just Hardy.

Or perhaps Helms, Matt Hardy, and Ink Inc. will form a stable whose sole purpose is to bring back the "old" Jeff from the dark side......nah, just speculation. :p
Would I too like the OMEGA team, Which Could Probably Be (Re)Born in 2011.

But Ink Inc. is a friend of Jeff and RVD, now we must deploy! Not you think?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Would I too like the OMEGA team, Which Could Probably Be Born in 2011.

But Ink Inc. is a friend of Jeff and RVD, now we must deploy! not you think?
Well hell, why not! :)

Although I fear that they'd be the ones eating the pins for Immortal, especially when Fortune make their inevitable split from them.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Pictures of Christina von eerie need to posted. Let me at least judge wether I should bother watching her on TV when she debuts.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well hell, why not! :)

Although I fear that they'd be the ones eating the pins for Immortal, especially when Fortune make their inevitable split from them.
I'll tell you.

If Ink Inc. entered in the Immortals, I don't think we will match 5 vs. 5 as the feud between EV.2 and Fourtune.
I rather think the members will have their respective feud.

In this case:

Ink Inc. vs. Guns

1 - 20 of 48 Posts