1,184 Posts
I prefer atheist promos

But seriously,Yeah I lol'd at that

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
"Feel free to chime in with me, I deserve one more match."

:lmao

I'm so sick of his character and hearing that line but for some reason, that made me lol. On another note, the Sheamus/Christian feud has the potential to be good but Sheamus needs to get rid of telling his Irish folk tales, it's getting kinda annoying.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Whn he started with the "one more match" I was scared he was going to go after Orton again. Then Sheamus's theme hits and i'm like :D

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Oh man I totally laughed my ass off when he said that especially with the big smile on his face beforehand. It was comical. This week he looked like he was really having fun playing the whiny heel character.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Christian to lose his next 5 PPV matches clean to Sheamus, all by RKO via Sheamus!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Christian does have an epic troll face.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Christian's trying to get away from the cheap heat and be more sarcastic. But the audience still doesn't care. They sat in silence through his whole promo (unless you count the canned boos).

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Christian is a fantastic heel. It just that the crowd wants him as a face.
In the end, that could very well be it. Whatever the reason, its been three months and he still can't get the heat that a top heel should be getting. I'm not sure what he can do if nothing has worked after three months.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Christian was a great heel when he was captain charisma with his peeps talk and was getting cheered like crazy . For some weird reason the WWE never fully utilised this ultra charismatic guy.

·
Premium Member
4,055 Posts
He's truly playing around with this role, it fits him perfectly imo.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts