Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else see him starting a feud with Bryan over the MITB briefcase, to try and get one more title match?

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Christian can go two ways for me.

1. Henry will probably keep the belt until Wrestlemania and face Undertaker. Christian will have midcard feuds

or

2. Lose it at TLC in a fatal 4 way TLC match to Christian.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
^dont think henry is going to face taker if henry has the belt till mania it will be henry who is going against him
a guy who has been on a constant loosing streak against someone who is being dominant for over 6months
now that would be great

i agree with christian maybe taking the briefcase off bryan than bryan would have to go to rrumble and win it to still main event wm which would be great too but we are talking about wwe creative so yeah...

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I see Christian with the briefcase and cashing it in on the champion to beat Bryan for the briefcase, and then sets up Daniel Bryan to win the Rumble match and have him face Christian, but only to add someone like let's say Orton into the match to make it a Triple-Threat at Mania

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
OMG. I would mark out if Christian takes the brief case from Bryan.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Christian would benefit from using the briefcase a whole lot more, and Bryan can win the Rumble which would be even more special for Bryan

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Why do people keep talking about how Bryan is gonna drop the briefcase?

The only reason they did it to Kennedy is because they thought he was an injury-prone liability. To put so much bank(hur hur puns) on DB only to drop out on him for no good reason is pants-on-head retarded.

EDIT: On topic, yes I would love for us to get a Bryan/Christian series but I just don't think it should be a burial for fresh talent.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why do people keep talking about how Bryan is gonna drop the briefcase?

The only reason they did it to Kennedy is because they thought he was an injury-prone liability. To put so much bank(hur hur puns) on DB only to drop out on him for no good reason is pants-on-head retarded.

EDIT: On topic, yes I would love for us to get a Bryan/Christian series but I just don't think it should be a burial for fresh talent.
yeah I wasn't necessarily thinking Bryan would lose the briefcase, just think that we could see a feud over it. would probably be just about the best in-ring matchup the WWE could make

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Bryan won't drop the briefcase. And I don't see him turning heel and cashing in the briefcase unexcpectedly. He'll stay by his word and cash it in at Mania, imo.

As for Christian, well I have no idea what they've planned for him. When is the last time he's actually pinned someone on PPV? I think I'd have to look back to early last year, and that really does take the piss. Let's just hope this #OneMoreMatch shit actually gets him the Title back sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
It's a good idea OP. Especially since right now Christian has absolutely nothing to do with himself right now.

I can totally see Bryan losing the case before WM, to Christian aswell - There's just no way he's MEing in a World title match.

I know it's really called CENAVSROCKMANIA 28, where folks don't care about anything else other than Cena and Rock but still, that's no excuse to say anyone can ME on the card alongside them.

Hasn't it been made clear what Vince thinks about Bryan? He's card filler, nothing else. The only way he could ever dream of getting anywhere close to main eventing would be due to circumstance, and still his chance are very slim.

So that can definitely happen I think. Christian still has momentum after being chewed up and spat out by Orton in the usual fashion, I personally wouldn't rule a MITB win out of the question.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would enjoy a Christian-BDB feud. And I don't think Christian (or the WWE) would take the briefcase away from BDB.

OTOH, I smelled something fishy when BDB announced that he would cash in the briefcase at Wrestlmania. I CAN see them having a feud where Bryan loses the case and then wins it back.

wk

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I can see him having a long and bitter feud with Bryan for the briefcase. Christian initially beats Bryan for the briefcase and in the following months, teases a cash-in everytime the reigning champion is vulnerable but Bryan foils his attempts every step of the way. The feud culminates at TLC in a Ladder match for the briefcase, wherein Bryan wins the MITB back.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts