Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any news or know where he is? haven't seen him in weeks.

I have a feeling its something to do with his upcoming TNA appearance or he's someone who is unhappy backstage

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I wouldn't say "weeks", didn't he get beat by Sandow the Raw before SummerSlam?

If he's going to do something in TNA, then sure, I imagine that's why he's getting buried extra hard, as opposed to the usual Christian burial which has been a recurring career theme.

· Congratulations, you played yourself
10,199 Posts
Christian is a TNA guy. He came back to WWE, got his World Title run and IMO he should just come back home. Theres plenty of great feuds waiting to happen for him in TNA. Imagine Roode vs Christian...

· StarStruck
2,098 Posts
I think he should seriously consider just going back to TNA, because I don't expect him to rise much higher than he has in WWE, he got his world title run. Hes a grandslam champion now. Theres plenty of great feuds waiting for him in TNA.
His latest title run, with the IC title was very forgettable...

· I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,512 Posts
I rather him stay the IC champion. But after he lost it, his spiral is going down the drain. Kudos to him to have the stomach to deal with this burial. Yeah I understand he should put guys over at this stage, but jeez they make him very weak and now they don't even show him anymore.

· Banned
2,849 Posts
Christian should be Main-eventing WWE.
He is a legend. I hate how they treat him a lot worse then Edge, when they are basically on the same level.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.