Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
because they have nothing for him
they dont know what to do with so they are keeping him in the back till they find someone for him to job to...

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
His ankle wasn't 100% so they had CM Punk beat him up before WrestleMania to take him off the card. He's been wrestling for the WHC at house showsm which is essentially tune up, making sure he's ready, and supposedly he'll be added into the SmackDown main event picture upon return. I wouldn't hold my breath on that, but I could see it for the sheer lack of depth on SmackDown.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
He was written of TV by Punk and no return date has been confermed.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
because they have nothing for him
they dont know what to do with so they are keeping him in the back till they find someone for him to job to...
This. Exactly.

Christian has been involved in house shows so he's ready to return. They just don't know what to do with him. As I wrote before, he needs a complete character overhaul and I think that's exactly why he's being held back. His character doesn't make sense anymore.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
His ankle wasn't 100% so they had CM Punk beat him up before WrestleMania to take him off the card. He's been wrestling for the WHC at house showsm which is essentially tune up, making sure he's ready, and supposedly he'll be added into the SmackDown main event picture upon return. I wouldn't hold my breath on that, but I could see it for the sheer lack of depth on SmackDown.

Christian was removed from the World Heavyweight Title match against Daniel Bryan and Sheamus, being replaced by Alberto Del Rio.
Pwinsider.

He will be Midcarding for a while upon his return.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
As a few ^^^ said they don't know what to do with him so they are keeping him off TV. He will probably return and be crushed by Sheamus for the 87465836th time and then hopefully turn face and feud with Rhodes.

·
Registered
148 Posts
He faced Yoshi Tatsu at that show.

I hope they have decided against bringing him back to feud for the WHC, as I have no interest in seeing him job to Sheamus three more times. He needs to feud with Punk and then turn face. At any rate, we probably won't be seeing him on TV till after OtL, or he would have returned last week.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I enjoy Christian as a face or heel.... Moreso as a heel I think. But a face turn for him would freshen up his character and make him more interesting I think.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Honestly think Christian's time in the WWE is almost at its end. I hope not but man the hope for him has dwindled away day by day

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Honestly think Christian's time in the WWE is almost at its end. I hope not but man the hope for him has dwindled away day by day
nah doubt that, he just did a interview recently saying that he still has a of things he wants to do , and hes not even close to retiring so yeah

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts

Pwinsider.

He will be Midcarding for a while upon his return.
Read the article again, youve got it wrong

Day One it was - Christian vs Bryan vs Sheamus

The following day it was - Del Rio vs Bryan vs Sheamus

So he meant Del Rio replaced him from the previous night

·
Registered
126 Posts
When I went to Raw in Detroit people where saying he was coming back the tuesday after that in Grand Rapids (2 weeks ago) also wasn't he supposed to come back at Elimination Chamber.. And wtf I just realized he wasn't even on team Johnny at WM Mcyntire replaced him..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts