Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Could it be? Absolutely. Christian can carry anyone in the ring and Sheamus is pretty good himself. Will it be? No. This is a filler match and nothing more. If Christian/Sheamus had anything else to do, this match wouldn't even be happening. The obvious result is Sheamus winning so they will do this as fast as possible. It won't be a complete squash match but Sheamus will be very dominant, putting him over as a face force equal to Henry. I'd expect Sheamus to get in at least 80% of the offensive.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I didn't want Christian going against Sheamus one bit but since it's happening anyways, I'm excited.
And at least Christian is in a PPV this time. Him not being in NOC made the PPV boring for me.

EDIT: Even though many say Sheamus is gonna win and I kinda agree with it BUT I'm still gonna cheer and hope Christian wins. And if he loses, it'll hurt me as always.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I really hope Christian win after a decent match.
Because all he's doing now is asking for "ONE MORE MATCH!" everyday.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
It should be the MOTN. That's the only thing I'm gonna download.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I really hope Christian win after a decent match.
Because all he's doing now is asking for "ONE MORE MATCH!" everyday.
That's his gimmick now so we'll be seeing a lot more of that. However, booking shouldn't be so literal and have him lose every single match recently. That's not a way to build anyone.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
That's his gimmick now so we'll be seeing a lot more of that. However, booking shouldn't be so literal and have him lose every single match recently. That's not a way to build anyone.
This. He has to win some matches or nobody would take him seriously. (I still would :D)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
It should be a good match, I remember they had a match on SD earlier in the year and it was pretty good. I doubt it will be a squash match, I'll give it roughly 12 minutes with Sheamus getting the win.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yeah Sheamus will probably win but I don't think it'll be a squash match. Christian might be kicked around a bit to start with but I think he'll turn around and get some shots. Sheamus is just a brute going straight for the offense so Christian can use his craftiness to use Sheamus' style against him. That's what Christian does, and it'll probably be entertaining.

I like them both, they're two of my favorites and I'm glad it's just a random match because I want both of them to win but don't care that someone will have to lose. Just sad that they had to rush this PPV so they have to do these random matches..

·
Registered
274 Posts
still i´d rather have a big sheamus vs. barrett feud, but i think christian vs. sheamus will be good, too.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I would have Christian win this match against Sheamus to put him right back in the World Title hunt, and then at Vengeance he gets his One More Match for the World Heavyweight Championship only this time it would be in a Triple-Threat against Orton the new champion and against Mark Henry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts