Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWE posted their full match at Over The Limit 2011

These 2 had chemistry out of this world I think Christian brought the best out of Orton and they both said that they consider each other as the best ones to work with.

At first as Christian is one of my all time favorites I was mad at Randy winning 2 days after he won the title but it brought us one of the best feuds I have ever seen in my life.

They didn't have one bad match with each other and 2 of them were 4 or 5 stars matches If I remember correctly.

Your thoughts on this feud ?

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Re: Christian vs Randy Orton feud

I only remember Christian spitting in his face & Orton for some reason retaliating with a low blow & that annoying one more match thing

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,175 Posts

Yea, I remember.

Both men had solid chemistry and great matches together. Their feud was easily one of the highlights that summer in 2011.

I just wish Christian had a world title reign that lasted 2 months at least :(

·
Banned
2,322 Posts

The matches were decent I suppose but the "storyline" was shite. It was just Orton at his Cena-Lite overpushed worst steamrolling over Christian.
No interest in it at all but people remember it very fondly for whatever fucking reason.....beats me.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

ive only recently watched this and I must say Christians booking was a tad off
if they wanted a feud with randy eventually going over christian should have won at least the first two matches
Yea, I remember.

Both men had solid chemistry and great matches together. Their feud was easily one of the highlights that summer in 2011.

I just wish Christian had a world title reign that lasted 2 months at least :(
The matches were decent I suppose but the "storyline" was shite. It was just Orton at his Cena-Lite overpushed worst steamrolling over Christian.
No interest in it at all but people remember it very fondly for whatever fucking reason.....beats me.
I blame Vince for it more than anything because after all he wanted at one point to put a dot on Christian's face because he didn't like it. :fuckthis

·
Banned
2,322 Posts

I blame Vince for it more than anything because after all he wanted at one point to put a dot on Christian's face because he didn't like it. :fuckthis
Well whoever it was I didn't like the feud at all. Just match, match, match, match......another match....LOL Orton wins!!

Yeah Vince loves Orton a bit too much if you ask me.....dirty old closet gay fuck.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I HATED that Christian turned heel.

I think you could've kept the feud face v face and just use guys like Sheamus, Henry & Barrett as stand-in heels. In the end, Christian finally beats Orton for the title to win the feud, legitimizing himself as a top star before Henry squashes him to get the title.

Great matches between these guys, though. Never disappointed.

·
Banned
77 Posts
It was a good fued, but that was the last chance they had to push Christian. He lost credibility after that just like Dolph lost credibility after Vince failed to capitalize on him overcoming the Authority.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Reactions: Moho Hwoarang
1 - 15 of 15 Posts