Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its ridicolous how WWE use him. He has proved on TNA he is good enough for a tittle run or at least a shot ? Why is he not used in good storylines ? And he is better as a heel ?

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
oh please he won the ECW tittle quickly after debuting and had the whole show focus on him for a good while, he's been back almost two years and he has been consistent feature on tv, if they wanted him to fail they would have completely jobbed him out.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Did you really need to make 2 of these threads to get your point across? We all know Chrisitan is being used too well but there's guys on the roster who are far better than him and they get the airtime/storylines that Cage cold be getting.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First one didn't show up, sorry.

ECW was worthless when re made !

They should bring him back heel after injury and team with Edge

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
^Bring him back heel, to team with a face who is #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship? Okay.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
He was on the way to becoming more relevant again when feuding with Alberto Del Rio, but he got injured.

As long as Edge & Rio stay on Smackdown he will have something to do, would be even better if Edge has WHC when he returns

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
As if we didn't have enough threads for Christian fanboys and haters to war with each other. As just1988 says, there's alot worse off superstars who deserve more than Christian (Chavo springs to mind). Besides all of this, Christian is injured right now so won't be on TV anyway. Not to mention he already has a selection of feuds to come in on when he returns (Edge and Del Rio?) Christian has consistently been on the TV with regular promos, he wins matches, still had the peep show, which is fucking brilliant for someone that jumped ship to TNA to be honest.

People nowadays assume no title run = no push.

When Santino pins him cleanly, come back and we'll talk.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Hard to use someone who is injured. Christian may be popular, but he hasn't had nor ever will have the career Edge has had. At this point of his career, the fact he's featured every week (when not innjured) is the best he's gonna get.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Ugh god another one of these If me being a Christian mark can come to term that he will never be big because Vince just doesnt like him i guess the rest of us should kinda move pass this. Its still amazing me the pop he gets every time that guitar strung plays before he comes out though. The best that all us Christian marks can hope for is another long Mid card run and thats about it really but when it comes to wrestling never say never i guess weirder things has happen in this company.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
At this point I dont care what happens to him, to me he is done and his best work is past him. just use to elevate others

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Isn't he under used because he left wwe to go to TNA?

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
of course he is... hes fantastic, they just never pulled the trigger to bring him to main event level, which is sad.

·
Banned
542 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Not as soon as he came back though.
Your reason for Christian not getting a WHC title chance was that he left to go to TNA. I'm saying that no matter how long it took Jeff hardy WWE still put the WWE title on Jeff not once but twice and his first TNA run was almost twice as long as Christian first and hopefully last TNA run. Making your point irrelevant.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Your reason for Christian not getting a WHC title chance was that he left to go to TNA. I'm saying that no matter how long it took Jeff hardy WWE still put the WWE title on Jeff not once but twice and his first TNA run was almost twice as long as Christian first and hopefully last TNA run. Making your point irrelevant.
My point is maybe wwe is making him start from ground up. Isn't it that vince has problem when supestars jus leave wwe and go to a different brand. When jeff was being hyped of course Vince saw money and decided to put the title on him he will probably do the same to christian.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
oh please he won the ECW tittle quickly after debuting and had the whole show focus on him for a good while, he's been back almost two years and he has been consistent feature on tv, if they wanted him to fail they would have completely jobbed him out.
Gotta agree with this.

And for someone who's less over than guys like Matt Hardy and even MVP, Christian's been featured far more prominently than these two. He picks up wins regularly on Smackdown, get's some mic time and (pointless)feuds where he usually ends up going over (Ziggler, McIntyre). So it actually could've been worse, he could've just as easily ended up getting jobbed the fuck out like MVP and Hardy.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'm past caring tbh. There are other younger and better wrestlers than him right now in the roster. His ship has sailed, just get over it.

Reactions: Boss Monster
1 - 20 of 64 Posts