Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- WWE will be doing a special Christian-themed SmackDown episode as part of a promotion SyFy is doing with several of its series.

Erm...now i know that this may of been on here already but bear with me, if i typed Christian into the search..well you can guess the rest.

Okay, now is this a Christian wrestler or a christian religion themed episode of smackdown. because im gobsmacked at the latter

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Weird. It's probably a 2 hour "PPV" dedicated to Christian matches. I read something about Kofi Kingston getting one.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Considering that it says that SyFy is doing something similar with multiple series, and Christian is injured, it's most likely religion-themed to lead up to Christmas.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I'm already predicting Christian returning during this 'Christian' episode of SmackDown. Hopefully as a dickhead heel to point out the fuckup that is WWE management for making a religion-themed episode.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Wait what? Is this an episode about Jesus? Or about Christian the wrestler?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Can the opening song be his theme instead of green day?

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Now it all makes sense. Jesus will return and defeat Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship!

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Anybody remember that Undertaker video a couple of weeks ago where he opened a doorway into a blinding light? Yeah.

Undertaker vs. God in a Shawn Michaels-on-a-pole match.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts