Wrestling Forum banner

Christian *SPOILER from this weeks SD!*

2793 22
So I guess the rumors about him not beeing 100% healed were true? Because I was expecting him to appear on this episode of Smackdown!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
820 Posts
Re: No Christian on SD? *SPOILERS*

I thought this was fitting. The second facepalm for Christian not being on Smackdown after the momentum he gained with his return.

· Banned
4,265 Posts
Course he wasnt, they dont have any plans to do anything with him like usual.

When will people learn that Vince doesnt give a toss about Christian?

· Registered
1,580 Posts
Course he wasnt, they dont have any plans to do anything with him like usual.

When will people learn that Vince doesnt give a toss about Christian?
Absolutely...him getting revenge on Del Rio at EC was the end of the Christian/ADR storyline.

Of course I'm just making this up, we can speculate all we want but it wouldn't surprise me if WWE never made another mention of anything Christian/ADR related. But I was kinda taken back that he's not on SD this week esp since he did show up at EC, did not make sense and this is not one of those "WTF HE'S NOT BACK MOMENTS" either.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
If Christian reenters this storyline at all, and he probably won't, it will be to serve as ADR's personal bitch/sacrificial lamb, which was the whole point of the original feud in the first place.

· You're better than that Cole.
4,004 Posts
If Christian reenters this storyline at all, and he probably won't, it will be to serve as ADR's personal bitch/sacrificial lamb, which was the whole point of the original feud in the first place.
This. and there will be no but or ifs about it. Snap out of this fantasy world of Christian being connected to a World Heavyweight Championship run just because his best friend Edge is fighting the guy who took him out.

· Banned
432 Posts
Yeah, Christian is so important that they don't even say a damn sentence about him coming back.You're delusional.
fpalm some of you guys try so hard to find a reason to think the WWE doesn't care for Christian. Yeah the WWE didn't bring back Christian in early December to remind the crowd of his feud with Del Rio, yeah Edge didn't mention Christian repeatedly in his promo's, yeah Edge didn't use Christian's finisher, for god's sake. And on top of all that Christian comes back, kicks Del Rio's ass, and you guys still say "oh Christian's gonna be buried". I think Vince knows that having an intricate story at Mania is a must, and Christian is the missing puzzle piece between Edge and Del Rio. He also knows that Del Rio going over Christian and Edge is a hell of alot better then Del Rio going over Edge, plus Christian could take the submission if he doesn't want Edge too. Lastly, don't you guys know that Kingston is used as Del Rio's stepping block. Christian will be in the main event whether at Mania or Extreme Rules.. I don't get how some of you guys are fans of Christian but are so negative. I guess I'm the only positive peep here. (And please don't feed me that "I'm being realistic" crap).

· 1/100
8,051 Posts
Re: No Christian on SD? *SPOILERS*

If he's not there/mentioned next week then there should be worry coming from the peeps as it pertains to WM.

I didn't think too much of it because IMO this week of Smackdown was used to wrap up the Edge & Vickie/Ziggler program.

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
Why would you place the spoiler in the thread title and then say "SPOILERS"?

That makes absolutely no sense. I'll edit the title.

· Banned
1,143 Posts
The Undertaker didn't make an appearance either...don't get worried just yet Christian fans.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.