Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rey Mysterio To Return Next Week; Christian Still Not Ready

http://pwinsider.com/article/80802/former-world-champion-returning-msg-presale-and-more-wwe-news.html?p=1

FORMER WORLD CHAMPION RETURNING, MSG PRE-SALE AND MORE WWE NEWS

By Mike Johnson on 2013-10-09 14:43:14

Christian is slated to return to the ring this weekend in the Northeast and next week's Mexico house show loop. He'll be facing Alberto Del Rio.

Rey Mysterio is also slated to return to the ring with that tour.

There is an ongoing pre-sale for the 12/26 WWE house show at Madison Square Garden using code WWESOCIAL.
Christian might return to house shows this weekend since he advertised for them

UPDATE:

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10033785.shtml

WWE star Christian appeared at the WWE NXT taping on Thursday at Full Sail University. Dot Net reader Stephen Sonneveld send the following recap.

The "bonus track" for October 10's NXT taping in Orlando was a Peep Show with guest Alberto Del Rio, and both stars got great receptions. Christian even responded to chants for a 5-second pose by saying it wouldn't feel right to do it alone, and had the crowd join him, which everyone did. Cool moment.

Prior to interviewing Del Rio, Christian said he saw the doctor that day and was not medically cleared to compete.

Christian put over The Shield big time, saying it was their fault for the off-screen beatdown he suffered on Raw in front of his family, his best friend Edge, and in his hometown.
Christian hasn't been cleared yet. Kayfabe wise he blamed it on The Shield

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Wish I could be excited, but I'm not anymore, Christian will be misused and mysterio will get hurt again in a month or 2.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Re: Chrisian & Rey Mysterio To Return Next Week

Calling it now, Christian is going to lose against Zack Ryder and Mysterio is going to hurt his knees walking to the ring.

·
Premium Member
18,172 Posts

Kinda sad to think that people no longer get hyped over a Christian return and are making Kevin Nash level knee jokes at Mysterio

·
Registered
3,623 Posts

*sigh* Miss the days when I would actually care and get excited over news like this. Christian will continue to be misused despite being one of WWE's most talented performers, while Mysterio will continue to get injured every two weeks until he eventually gets the Edge treatment.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts

as others have said: It´s really hard to get excited when both of them are constantly off tv because of injuries all the freaking time.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts

Next weeks headline: Christian and Mysterio injured again and out again for 2-4 months.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts

Hope they do something worthwhile with both of them.
I'd expect Christian to form a tag team with someone and take on The Shield. WWE needs a strong face tag team and Christian fills that role well. Other than that, WWE is going to force Christian to be more limited in his moveset because of his concussion (due to their own recovery policy), so I'm not expecting much.

I'm not sure what WWE does with Mysterio. He'll probably just be used in an ambassador role.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,319 Posts

I hoping Christian can be used in an upper mid-card role. I'm hoping Rey can stay healthy long enough to retire in style on his own terms.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Can't see them trusting Christian if he's getting injured all the time.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

It's always great to see the Captain, Rey, not so much...

·
ѪѺѪ
1,234 Posts

They'll be injured again in about a month.
Pretty much this, I'm a fan of Christian and all but the dude comes back and gets a nice little run going before too long he's out again...and Rey just needs to tag team up with someone in order to stay healthy maybe both of them should so they won't get injured and perhaps stick around longer.

Also where is Mark Henry? I thought he was returning soon or is he still injured? :\

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts

I'm looking forward to them returning. Mysterio is still one of the best lightweights ever. The WWE could use some established guys right now.

Please turn Christian heel and let him be the cocky captain charisma again. It's what he does best.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts