Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PWInsider

Christian is not advertised for any WWE TV tapings until the 7/23 1000th episode of RAW. He is still being advertised for Smackdown house shows though.

Dixie Carter announced yesterday that Christian would be appearing at this weekend's Slammiversary PPV

^^^ I cant believe hes not gonna be on tv tapings til Raw 1000th episode hes supposed to be IC champion and being pushed. And this is ironic WWE letting Christian attend TNA's PPV I guess this was done in exchange for Ric Flair appearing at this years hall of fame

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
PWInsider

Christian is not advertised for any WWE TV tapings until the 7/23 1000th episode of RAW. He is still being advertised for Smackdown house shows though.

Dixie Carter announced yesterday that Christian would be appearing at this weekend's Slammiversary PPV

^^^ I cant believe hes not gonna be on tv tapings til Raw 1000th episode hes supposed to be IC champion and being pushed. And this is ironic WWE letting Christian attend TNA's PPV I guess this was done in exchange for Ric Flair appearing at this years hall of fame
Hmm maybe Christian does a little more on TNA than just HOF. I wouldn´t put it past Vince that he thinks so lowly of Christian that he´d give him up for a few TNA appearances or even a match, just to have Flair at Mania.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Hmm maybe Christian does a little more on TNA than just HOF. I wouldn´t put it past Vince that he thinks so lowly of Christian that he´d give him up for a few TNA appearances or even a match, just to have Flair at Mania.
It wouldnt surprise me
maybe after the match at no way out christian gets kayfabe injured after cody attacking him to keep cody strong

·
1/100
7,729 Posts
It wouldnt surprise me
maybe after the match at no way out christian gets kayfabe injured after cody attacking him to keep cody strong
Why would WWE write off a guy who just came back from 7 months time off?

No. WWE needs Christian right now to work with and bring credibility to midcard heels and help bring up a very shorthanded upper midcard. They just lost a big babyface in Orton, so why would they write out their now #4 babyface in Christian (Cena/Punk/Sheamus being the 3 biggest babyfaces now).

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Big things from him @ RAW 1000?
I seriously doubt that Christian would receive a bigger welcome back than he received winning the IC title and turning face. Christian got the best return storyline that was realistically possible for his position within the WWE.

If any of this is true, then it would mean he's on camera at TNA and can't be for WWE during that time. As for the why, as I wrote in the TNA thread, if there's a business reason to do it, Vince would. To try to find fault the other way and prove why Vince wouldn't would mean that Vince actually highly regards Christian. If WWE sent Christian to TNA once with WWE's approval for whatever reason, they don't highly regard him as much as TNA. Vince isn't logical when it comes to Christian as he's proved numerous times.

·
All Out
See You At Full Gear 2021
2,810 Posts
Didn't they literally just announce he had a match at No Way Out?

Odd, I expect him on Raw or SD next week anyway.
This. Seems like Vince maybe just doesn't want to advertise someone that is appearing for TNA and thus won't have him on TV for the following month after his TNA Wrestling appearance this weekend (still dk if he's just. Among an appearance, doing a DVD interview, or actually wrestling for them on Sunday though). Crazy that these two competing companies actually agreed on a talent exchange of any form IMO (Christian/Flair - even just for one night, amazed that they came to an agreement, let alone even talked to each other - especially when they have a lawsuit against each other at the moment too)...

Side note: 1700'th post. Awesome site...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts