Wrestling Forum banner

Christian might actually be at Wrestlemania

4054 Views 41 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  vegeta10
Or so he says at WWE.com

http://us.wwe.com/shows/eliminationchamber/exclusives/christianspeaks

FRESNO, Calif - On a night full of surprises, the retrun of Christian during WWE Elimination Chamber shined as one of the more welcome ones. The Captain of Charisma exploded on Alberto Del Rio, who had torn his pectoral muscle and sidelined him for months. In an exclusive interview, WWE.com's own Joey Styles sat down with the Superstar to find out how he ended up inside the Elimination Chamber with the Mexican elitist and what his plans are for the future.

WWE.COM: What were you doing in Oakland?

Christian: I was on my way to physical therapy in Florida and accidentally got on the interstate heading west. For the life of me I couldn't find anywhere to turn around and the next thing I knew, I was in Oakland where Elimination Chamber was. What a coincidence!

WWE.COM: How has your recovery been from the torn pectoral muscle inflicted on you by Alberto Del Rio?

Christian: I'm not going to lie, it was the hardest thing I've had to overcome in my entire professional career. There were days I wondered if I'd ever be able to compete again. But the reaction from my peeps, not only in Oakland but the entire WWE Universe, reminded me why I worked so hard to get back. And who knows? If I hadn't been injured by Del Rio maybe I would have won the Royal Rumble and it would be me challenging for the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania.

WWE.COM: When will you be medically cleared to compete?

Christian: I don’t have a definite date yet, but I’m hopeful that it will be in the next few weeks. I'm not planning on missing WrestleMania.

WWE.COM: Any words for Alberto Del Rio?

Christian: Payback's a b**** ... but you already know that, Alberto. (laughs)
Sorry if it was already discussed.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
the good news is Christian will be at wrestlmania and in the title match the bad news he is to replace steve the camra man as he suffered a broken toe nail on his way to the ring tough break Christian.

· Registered
310 Posts
I love Christian and I want him to reach his childhood dream, to main event and to headline Wrestlemania.

LET'S GO CHRISTIAN. LET'S GO.

Rooting for Edge-Christian-ADR-Dolph at Mania. :D

Christian will cash in the MITB against ADR so we have a triple threat at the next PPV.

It makes no sense to let Christian into the Mania match just cause he returned.

· Banned
4,205 Posts
Yeah, losing in the MITB match again after Vince cockteases his fans with another 'near miss' grab of the case at the end.

· Banned
4,205 Posts
TNA told him that they weren't planning to give him another tittle run.
Pretty sure its more to do with the fact that WWE offered him a 500k+ year contract for 4 years....

Money talks.

Vince quite clearly knows how much most smarks love Christian, all you have to do is watch the MITB matches to see this and how they always cocktease Christian winning, only to be knocked off the ladder by the eventual winner right at the death.

Its kinda funny really, just annoying!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.