Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He said in the interview on wwe.com regarding his surgery in response to his return.
I can start light rehab next week and I expect to be fully recovered in four months.”
This is great news, I thought it would be 6 long grueling painful 6 months but instead 4 months! They posted surgery photos on wwe.com and christian acknowledged the surgery on his twitter page.
Gettin alot of msgs asking if Im injured.Sorry thought at this point it was common knwledge that I had been.WWE.com has posted surgery pics
He should be back by like february then. So he will be able to make it to Wrestlemania just time. what you guys think, ain't this great?

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Good news if he is actually back in 4 months hopefully he has no setbacks with the injury now.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Awesome, hopefully they make a big deal of his return. He won't win the rumble but a big time match with Edge or even Del Rio at wrestlemania would be good.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
It's always great to see a wrestler be able to recover from an injury, that's for damn sure.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,619 Posts
They should build his return with a countdown clock (Not a Jericho one, but one simlar to in his TNA titantron)and upon return he should go after the world champ, because thats.............

Not how WWE rolls :( nevermind.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They should build his return with a countdown clock (Not a Jericho one, but one simlar to in his TNA titantron)and upon return he should go after the world champ, because thats.............

Not how WWE rolls :( nevermind.
,lol, good one

·
Registered
544 Posts
He said in the interview on wwe.com regarding his surgery in response to his return.

This is great news, I thought it would be 6 long grueling painful 6 months but instead 4 months! They posted surgery photos on wwe.com and christian acknowledged the surgery on his twitter page.

He should be back by like february then. So he will be able to make it to Wrestlemania just time. what you guys think, ain't this great?
No its not, and ffs i thought i wouldnt need to read shit threads about Christian for a few months :cussin:

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
well hopefully when he comes back, he gets a title run ! a world title run, for crying out loud this guy has so much talent, and I really want him to go back to his captain charisma gimmick, was really appealing!

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Hope he can indeed come back that soon and in time for Wrestlemania, Christian is one of the only IWC darlings that I've jumped on the bandwagon of. Hopefully he'll get a half-decent push upon his return... maybe even *gasp* a sustained one. :shocked:

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
So I'm guessing the roles of Mysterio and Christian have been reversed? Mysterio becomes the avenger/sacrificial lamb while Christian makes the 'big' return leading to the aforementioned Wrestlemania match with ADR that he'll probably win but would ultimately end up losing to ADR at Backlash/Extreme Rules.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
^ I don't know, it seems ideal for the face to win at WM but then again, Edge and Jeff Hardy lost on their respective Manias as babyfaces.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
^ I don't know, it seems ideal for the face to win at WM but then again, Edge and Jeff Hardy lost on their respective Manias as babyfaces.
We're talking about Christian. Christian is a career midcarder and Vince is building Alberto Del Rio to be a main eventer for the next 7 or 8 years, if not longer.

Besides, the only time a face has to win is if it's the last match.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts