Wrestling Forum banner

Christian: Future HOF?

3207 Views 45 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  Shazayum
Simple. Do you think Christian, even with Vince not seeing him as a true Main Event, will be inducted someday?
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
2,765 Posts
Uh....yes....easily a Hall of Famer. What is he? a 10-time Tag Team Champion at least, right? A multi-time Intercontinental Champion...he's been a Hardcore and European Champion too. Participated in groundbreaking TLC matches...There are wrestlers currently in the HOF with less credentials.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Of course he will, his tag team career alone is probably enough to get into the hall of fame.
This.

He contributed a lot by putting tag team Division on the map during his E & C days.

· A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,910 Posts
No. Edge will be inducted on his own as a singles competitor so I don't see it, he'll be the one to induct Edge though. Plus you said it yourself, Vince didn't want him in the main event so why would he want him in the HOF??? He deserves to be in there no doubt, but I don't see it happening.

· Registered
3,506 Posts
actually, yes he will.

· Registered
4,961 Posts
Easily, even without a recognized world title reign to his name.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
There's a WWE HOF thread. Why is this not in there? Vince will induct him because eventually he will run out people and not want to reconnect with others.

It doesn't matter if he won 23 titles in his career or none, simply because, THERE ARE NO CREDENTIALS! I still don't understand why people evaluate what people did in their careers when talking about the WWE HOF, since it's only based on ONE person.

As long as someone doesn't rape children, kill someone, punch Vince, kill people by blowing up a building, then everyone on the current roster will get in.

Please move to WWE HOF thread where other people don't get that the WWE HOF means nothing. thanks and have a great Monday!

· Registered
2,047 Posts
he will be in it but definatly won't be a first-ballot candiate like the shawn michaels, the hulk hogans, the ric flairs, the stone colds etc, and furthermore, by the time he is inducted, he will be like 60 years old or something

· Premium Member
4,620 Posts
Half and half.

He obviously hasn't had a first-rate career but he's still had a damn respectable one. While it does look like Vince just doesn't see him as a world champ, the fact is he got his job back once he was done with TNA, so it's not as though Vince doesn't want him to achieve success or anything.

· Banned
429 Posts
Fucking Pete Rose is in the hall of fame, are you guys kidding me. Just because he hasn't won a world title doesn't mean he isn't HOF. Hell, I guess Jerry Lawler, The million dollar man, Roddy Piper, Mr. Perfect, Ricky Steamboat and Rick Rude aren't Hall of famers.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.